Huge thanks to @Massasoit and @blastpak for inspiring me to do this. I liked both of their solutions, but I wanted to try it with Revoltech joints. I have a lot of them in my parts bin from doing action figure customs. My first idea was to set them into his wrists, and make a mount inside of the head/hands. I got the wrists drilled out and set pearler beads into them as sockets for the joints. Pearler beats are perfect soft plastic sockets for Revoltech joints, BTW. I made the mount inside of the wrist for the Revel joint, I relaized that I had accidentally made a new joint. Along with the wrist swivel that made a pretty good universal joint. I removed the Revoltech joint and replaces it with a simple peg, and I think it all came together nicely. The heads still have their original posts, and I was able to sink them all the way back in by using a punch and hammer, so he can still hold his guns! I didn't really like the guns until I saw Doublecross holding them with his new wrists. My big question going into this was how to remove the pins and how they were in there. Each dragon head has two pins- one going in from each side. I brute forced the first set out by wedging a small screwdriver into the hinge. I ended up breaking the jaw that was. Luckily, I was able to glue it back together and smooth the surface over with the tip of my soldering gun. For the second head, I used the same process- only heated the pins up with my soldering gun first. (There's nothing like breaking something to remind you to be careful) I'd like to come up with something to keep his hind legs more stable in beast mode. For now, I'm fairly pleased with how it's working out. I'm still considering my detailing options. All comments and crits welcome.