Twin-Twist named lead designer of Epic Games..And you didn't tell us?!

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Prowl, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Source: IGN.com

April 1st 2008
    "In the advent of the upcoming release of Gears of War 2, Epic Games unveiled in a press release to the public, the naming of Twin-Twist, otherwise known as Twin-Twist, as Lead-Designer for the much-anticipated Gears of War 2 for the Xbox 360. The news comes only days after the previous lead designer announced his resignation from the company after receiving threatening letters concerning the "spoon-feeding" aspects of the previous game.

"It was a needed change," says Twin-Twist of his newly appointed position. "The previous game sucked ass, and people hated it."

"I find it welcoming and daring on the part of Epic Games and Microsoft to welcome Twin-Twist into the family of the rapidly-growing Epic games," says David Hasslehoff. "One can only hope that the changes that he brings will only help to better an already crappy game."

"I kicked Twin-Twist's ass at Sonic All Star Tennis," chimed in Boardwise on the matter.

Twin-Twist will assume the role of lead designer, starting today, April 1st, 2008, and will work on revamping the game for its Fall release.

"We will release the game whether or not it's finished," says TT. "I am planning some great surprises that the gamers will not expect.. Such as the unmasking of Marcus to reveal that he is really Master Chief!!"

WE were curious about this and asked TT about the possibility of unmasking a character to reveal that the character underneath is yet another masked character.

"Oh, I'm aware of this," TT responded, "Marcus will remove his facial mask to reveal Master Chief's helmet underneath.. I believe that Marcus' head is big enough to hold a helmet of that size. Everyone will be surprised when they see this scene. I am also planning on making Nathan Drake (see Uncharted) an unlockable character. The trick will be to press A 7000 times without skipping a beat at a certain part of the game."

With so many plans in the works, we can only wish Twin-Twist luck in his new endeavor with Epic Games. We know that we are now a little bit more excited about playing Gears of War 2. We'll be keeping on eye on the development of this and other news relating to Gears of War 2.

TT finished the interview with this to say , "TFWFTW, Bitches!!"

Here is the link to the original story.
    http://dvd.ign.com/objects/818/818200.html

2. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

"Press A" confirmed!

3. smangerbot

smangerbot The Holy Zombie Jesus TFW2005 Supporter

dude, that would be funny as hell.

4. Soundwave84

Soundwave84 Banned

News Credits:
    wow i thought that was real

5. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    Wait a minute.
    Twin-Twist is also Twin-Twist?

Who knew?

6. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    How the hell is there no rating for Hello Kitty's Paradise: Share & Care???

7. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Because it's too good to rate.

8. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:

And in that picture, does Hello Kitty have a mouth?
    Blasphemy!