TV Spot Cover-Up (Every minor detail I found)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by MayerPrime, Jun 7, 2011.

1. MayerPrime

MayerPrime Mike

Ok everyone, I watched the new TV Spot "Cover-Up" in the highest HD setting and observed every little detail that I could. Here is what I found (some are very interesting).

1) When Sam is talking with Bumblebee, he is in sweats and a plan t-shirt. He is holding a plastic jug of milk. On the VERY far right corner you can see an ornate medal framed (possibly giving to Sam by the president for saving the world twice).

2) When Sam is in the office building sitting at what is probably his desk, there are tons of articles and papers on the desk. The big article in his hands is titled "Car crash claims life of NASA scientist" (local news). The article reads:
    - Houston Texas, What seemed like a random car accident proved to be much more than that when locals realized the victim was NASA scientist Henry Adams. The big caption reads: Scientist dies in FIERY crash off Highway 72.
    - Sam's finger covers the rest but I can make out Space Program and possibly "twenty" and "years."
    - Another article to Sam's left reads: ...to spacecraft data...Reference Unit (IRU)...the IRU is a sensor? used to...aircraft's altitude control system...ensure the orientation of the...the anomaly caused the...to switch to the Star Tracker...spacecraft rate information...and spacecraft's thruster to fire...consuming a substantial amount...
    - The article to the right that is semi-upside down reads:
    Mr. Wilbur had an interview to the Houston...which he assured reporters...ultimately be vindicated...into the Apollo 11...opening a bank...Switzerland...as a attempt to divert?

At 0:14 to 0:15 when the shot changes, Sam holds an article titled NASA Scientist murdered. To his right, there is a piece of paper depicting the moon, with an object, possibly a ship or a satellite, off to moon's right with an arrow curving towards the moon.

3) The next shot shows Laserbeak barreling towards a car (more than likely in Russia, notice the rusting ferris-wheel, Chernobyll?). The shot pans to a close up of the car. It appears to be a small limo. It has three side windows. You can still see the ferris wheel in the background.

4) Then we have Sam at some meeting saying "Its all lead to this."
    - There is a glass cup holding cigars.
    - Three men in suits are present. The side of one's face can be seen. No one recognizable.

5) Then we see a space-bridge materializing on the surface of the moon. The smaller ships and the larger transport ships begin to merge with the bridge. I noticed a square looking object to the left of the screen during most of that clip. Perhaps the side of a ship or a wing of a ship?

6) Then we have Lennox saying "This is our fight now!"
    - Lennox and three other soldiers run with him through the war torn streets of Chicago. One solider is the black soldier that had a few lines in the exclusive squirrel suit clip. Sideswipe is behind Bumblebee, he shoots of a few rounds and is skating on his wheels. Ratchet is to the right.

7) Sam climbing onto Starscream as he attempts to stab him in the face (or the eye...cough cough) with a sharp alien object. You can clearly see a metallic glove on Sam's left hand as well.

8) Four scuba soldiers emerge from the water.

9) A Decepticon protoform being taken down by two soldiers. Two other protoform Decepticons can be seen in the background.

10) Sam shouting "WE GOTTA MOVE!" (and his hair is slicked up very nice even though he is more than likely in the skyscraper about to collapse).

I hope this helped everyone!

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Sweet! Half that stuff I didn't notice.

3. MayerPrime

MayerPrime Mike

Screen shot 2011-06-07 at 1.10.22 PM.png
    Sideswipe Shooting his guns

Screen shot 2011-06-07 at 1.10.36 PM.png
    Sideswipe on his roller wheels

Screen shot 2011-06-07 at 1.12.30 PM.png
    Bumblebee and Sam (medal on the wall to the right)

Screen shot 2011-06-07 at 1.11.44 PM.png
    Sam wearing power glove and using metallic sharp object on Starscream

4. neevnav

neevnav The Flying Dutchman

News Credits:
    The scene where Lennox and the team are running into the battle I imagine takes place right before Prime flies in with his Jetpack, as Ratchet, Bee and Sideswipe are all in both scenes and the setting looks similar.

5. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:
    Looks more like Sam is feeding his pee pee to Starscream

6. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    And people call Bay immature...

7. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    during the space bridge scene, during that new shot with the close-up of that ship flying towards the bridge, look at the moon's surface right before the next shot. there are a BUNCH of decepticon soldiers running at it. i noticed this just by looking at it on youtube.

8. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Hold on a second...On Sam's hand: Is that The Matrix of Leadership?

9. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    No, if you frame-by-frame it's like a big needle or claw thing.

10. Overlord Balder

Aw, that's sad, It's funny to imagine the scene.

Starscream: "GIVE ME THE MATRIX! waitwaitwait! THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN--"*gets stabbed*

11. RebelMan

RebelMan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    that is the Presidential Medal of Freedom: it recognizes those individuals who have made "an especially meritorious contribution to the security or national interests of the United States, world peace, cultural or other significant public or private endeavors." The award is not limited to U.S. citizens and, while it is a civilian award, it can also be awarded to military personnel and worn on the uniform. guess that's means members of NEST might also have the award as well.

i also think that is the abandoned Detroit's old Packard Plant where they filmed which would explain how Bee is inside the building with Sam

seems i might, possibly, have been right about the Power Glove continuing to evolve as a full armor while Sam is wearing it since in the above shot you can see it's much further up on his forearm compared to other shots we've seen.

12. knoted

knoted Resistor Transistor

News Credits:
    With standard caliber rifles....

It just doesn't feel right to me. Supposedly "fighting-aliens-experience or wheeljack gadgets" sound like extremely weak excuses.

The protoform literally falls WITHIN this short snippet, no further context is needed to draw a conclusion. He could have blasted the humans point blank easily.

13. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

THIS

14. Overlord Balder

ALIEN WEAPONS are a weak excuse? Should they be using what then? God's Right hand?

He might have been hit by something ELSE before falling, and he was probably too woried with "HOLY SHIT, WERE THAT MY LEGS!" to worry with the humans [AND he might have died BEFORE falling to the ground, like those Samurai Movies where he cuts the shit out of everyone but only after a couple of seconds the guys fall dead].

Besides, he's a Protoform, which means: TFs with no armor.

15. knoted

News Credits:
    Look at those rifles man. Tiny caliber. High powered alien weapons my ass.

I mean, what's the visual impact of a sabot bazooka or a sabot round equipped M1 Abrams tank, if the standard caliber rifle has the same effect !?

16. jle1076

jle1076 Well-Known Member

SPOILERS

what sam has in his hand is the Bomb Lennox gives everyone one of, and he shoves it in screamers mouth

17. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    The protoform isn't killed by those soldiers. Hes killed when his leg gets blown apart by something not the soldiers who are shooting up at it's chest. This shot is probably unfinished and Ratchet or Bumblebee just blasted this protoform's leg apart.

No. Wheeljack gives everyone one. They are one of Wheeljack's inventions.

18. Overlord Balder

Pretty much.

19. knoted

News Credits:
    Well, it seems as if the leg explodes from within - NOT from projectile impact.

Besides.... then it just SHOWS yet again.... that Bay cuts and frames the action in such a way ; making it SEEM as if it's just the humans take out the TF, instead of Autobot fire. Blackout all over again.

20. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Your really not thinking about this are you. Yes they have small caliber machine guns, but there is an explosion when the protoform gets taken out... there's clearly something else taking him out.

Come on guys, think.

You mean where there were also 4-5 F-22s pounding his armor down to allow an upward shot from the grenade into his spark chamber?