TV-Nihon Subbed the Promo

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Deadend, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    TV-Nihon - View topic - Transformers Animated Promo

Seems that TV-Nihon has subbed the promo for the japanese TFA. If anyone was curious. Though the post makes it seem like that's all they'll be doing. One could hold out hope for more, or the intro at least.

Doubtful considering their opinion of altering source material, but with as many of them that are animated fans. Who knows.

2. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    cool

3. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Those guys are awesome! I love their Victory/Masterforce/Headmasters work. I wonder if they plan on subbing BW 2 and Neo.

4. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    so I just watched it and... I don't know what to say. Grimlock is ranked as a Decepticon and the toy battle is really not as epic as the older versions but it did good enough to make me want to purchase animated toys again lol.

5. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    I must be obtuse or something, I don't see a link or video or anything to the promo.

6. matrixprime

matrixprime AJ's Toy Chest Owner

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    As I said in another thread....don't get your hopes up guys. TVnihon said in their own forum that they don't have any interest in subbing it. As far as BWII or BWNeo goes I think they said something like not having high quality videos to work with, but don't quote me on that. However, they need to finish Car Robots first before they start anything.