TV Magazine episode art: Headmasters - Victory

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by DrSpengler, Mar 15, 2008.

1. DrSpengler

DrSpengler The Real Ghostbuster

I posted all the episode artwork for Super Robot Life and 2010 that was featured in the Transformers the Comics graphic novel some time ago, but I finally got around to scanning in the art from Headmasters through Victory.

http://www.tfarchive.com/comics/japanese/gallery2.php

They're less interesting since they're from the episodes most of us are less familiar with, but they're not bad.

Needless to say, this isn't ALL the episode artwork that Magami Ban drew, just the ones they could cram into the book.

2. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    Is #21 Starscream? Was he in any of the Japanese series? I've only seen half of Headmasters and 3/4 of Masterforce so far.

3. Takeshi357

Takeshi357 "Research"

News Credits:
    Starscream only showed up in the Scramble City since he was pretty much dead by the time Headmasters was made.

He did appear a lot in the original series manga though. That, plus the inclusion of Starscream there seems to be just a random quip anyway as the drawing is followed by that pic of a bunch of autobots giving the universal greeting.

4. DrSpengler

DrSpengler The Real Ghostbuster

Yeah, as Takeshi said, the Starscream piece was included in the back of the book as just a random piece of artwork huddled around some artist biographies and historical text.

5. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    Ah cheers, that's fair enough then. If anyone said that he turned up in Victory or something like that, then it would have bumped that show quite far up the 'must watch' list...

6. Takeshi357

Takeshi357 "Research"

News Credits:
    Nah, Victory already has two Starscream wannabes in shape of Leozack and Hellbat.

Although Leozack is much less of a crybaby and Hellbat actually gets away with most of his attempts at treachery...either he's really skilled at covering it up or his fellow decepticons are really stupid. I vote for the latter.