Digibash: Turtle-bot Idea

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Ravenxl7, Mar 14, 2009.

1. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    why not paint it up to look like the Party wagon from the classic TMNT series and call it THE BATTLE SHELL?

[​IMG]

or paint it up to be the Real Battle Shell?

[​IMG]

HOLY CRAP I now know what I am going to do with Animated SOUNDWAVE while replacing his head with a robo-turtle head :D 

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Himm...interesting ideas, I'll think about them, but they seem a bit...too obvious for a turtle theme. Who knows, it might look good once I digibash it. On a side note, seeing the Party Wagon is bringing back some memories. Not sure what happened to it, but I remember having one growing up. I seemed to always loose certain parts, like that door thing that swings out, and the orange parts that attach to the front there.

3. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    it's part of the 25th anniversary TMNT line and they are re-releasing it.

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I know. I've been thinking about getting it, but I probably won't in the end.

Here's a quick digibash of the Party Wagon's color scheme on the Animated model. Not bad, but I don't think it works for this particular project, as I'm coming up with an entirely new character. It'd work perfectly for a TF-TMNT crossover kitbash, but doesn't really work for this.

Attached Files:

5. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Total Randomness Personified

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    I do agree that Hasbro should've made a Deluxe version of Wheelie. Anyways I don't have any new names for your bot, but I need to think of what you said earlier to try not to make it sound turtle based.

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    By the sounds of it, we could get a Deluxe Wheelie in the figure (maybe when Universe comes back from it's hiatus). The Hasbro rep talking seemed to really want to put out a great Deluxe Class Wheelie. I just hope that they follow threw with it. Could be my bad memory, but I don't remember ever saying something about trying to stick away from turtle-sounding names. Closest thing I remember saying to that is this:

and I was pretty much just making an observation that most turtle-themed names would have shell in them, or something relating to a shell in them. Even then I'm more than likely going to pick one that has shell, or something shell related, in it. To make his name fit his abilities, which are similar to Ironhide's.

7. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Total Randomness Personified

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Well I came up with Shellplate and Shellbreak/er. Or Thickshell. But I'm still you put them into consideration.

8. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Another couple of interesting names. On a side note, I'll have a WIP thread up soon for another kitbash I've just started to work on (even though I already have at least 5 other WIP's, lol). Just started painting it, and I'm going to be doing a digibash of it soon, and will have that and a picture or two of what I've started on posted. Maybe even a rough draft of the bio I have planned.