Turtle Beach Headphones

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by cheetorBWORG, May 30, 2010.

1. cheetorBWORG

cheetorBWORG Cheetor Fan

News Credits:
    Just wondering about the users here who own some of these premium headphones. Like? Dislike? Opinions?

I own some X41's, but I'm strapped for cash, and haven't been playing XBox lately, so I'm actually looking to sell them. Let someone else enjoy the fun. :) 

They're not bad headphones. Clarity is awesome. Love that they're wireless. It's just the battery life sucks. Anyone who owns wireless ones knows they have to pick up rechargeable batteries for these ones.

2. Atomsplitter

Atomsplitter Needs a new title.

Just how bad is the battery life? I'm slightly interested in a pair, but it's not something i'm really considering at the moment.

friend just got a pair of the 31s, and from the other side I don't like them. His voice sounds weird, and there's this annoying buzzing that starts before he starts talking and doesn't end until a second or two after he stops.

3. JetRaid

JetRaid Jhet Rheyd

News Credits:
    Yeah im considering buying them aswell. I want the ones where the game plays through one headphone and the chat goes through the other ones, does that get annoying? And is the microphone good quality?

4. KingGrimlock

KingGrimlock Assuming Direct Control

I also am considering buying them...oh well i've heard they were good but i don't know myself.

5. Noizemaze

Noizemaze Ken

News Credits:
    Awesome headphones. I've got a set of X3s and they haven't let me down yet. I haven't had any problem with battery life, so I'm not sure what you're comparing it to, as my Microsoft Wireless headset lasted just as long. I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking for an xBox or PS3 headset.

I've never had anyone comment on the quality from my mic being bad, unless I had a fan blowing on me, creating static. The game and chat audio go through both speakers, but have separate volume controls which makes it extremely nice for balancing the two against each other.

6. cheetorBWORG

cheetorBWORG Cheetor Fan

News Credits:
    Well, if people are curious, I'm willing to let mine go for 150$, but price can be negotiable.

I've only used them a few times, and they haven't been battered around.

The audio quality on the headphones is good, I'm just uncertain about the mic, because I never really played a match with the mic.