Tundra's story: From human to Autobot

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Articfang94, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Articfang94

Articfang94 Articfang:Noble fighter

Chapter 1
    Hi,my name is Tundra and I'm an Autobot warrior.But I have to say I wasn't always this way butbefore I continue you should know alittle about me.I am a lyal Autobot and I do what I can in certain situations but sometimes my plans don't work as they should but we still find a way to get something done.I am very protective of my siblings who were also not as they are now and I'm often very friendly even with new recruits.
    This whole matter started back when I was maybe eight or nine my mother was acting very strange after my step father got a new job working with special machines and all.We saw one of the workers looking at us and he came over giving the whole family a warm welcome but my mother I could see was looking very uncomfortable.I asked her what was wrong but she just told me it was nothing so I did not press the matter any further.
    After about a week my step dad finally went to work there and was working with the engineer we had met the week before.Yet again my mom had the same face but i did not ask why.​

2. Articfang94

Now to be alittle clearer with this I was once a human as were my siblings but now to tell the rest. The engineer was very kind to us when we came there most of the time.Eventually my mom took a job there as well when I was ten.We helped with what we knew and soon we were hired part time.
    The other engineer seemed quite interested in us and once or twice i thought he shot a look at my mother with a cold expression.But we focused on what we were doing and did not think much of it.
    At this time we had no idea that our mother was trying to warn us of soemthing but we always said she was over reacting.But my mother kept on insisting soemthing was not right.

3. Articfang94

So,a few months came and went and during school we came to our mom and dad's work and did our homework.After we did that and packed back up we went out,ppunched in then helped with the work,by now we had become great with repairing wires and metal stuff.
    My mother had been moved to where the engineer who we had now thought of as a friend and she kept an eye on him when he was near us.The strange thing is no one knew his name so they called him "Fang" due to his unusually long k-9 teeth.i thought it fit him quite nicely because of those teeth but I made sur enot to stare since it was rude to do that but a few tmes my sister was told to stop staring by Fang and she would always turn away because of it.
    my mother would sometimes be there in an instant if Fang snapped at us and she would take who ever he snapped at away with her.As for me I thought they deserved it and at that time I was selfish and a lone wolf I neverwanted help with much of anything and had few friends but I didn't mind much.
    I kept myself busy all the time when we got home to make sure I didn't get bored or have someone telling me I should be trying to make friends.I wasn't really keen on the matter either so I would just ignore the matter and my mother's continuous warning about Fang.

4. Articfang94

Chapter 2
    Now to the summer after school.It was about a week or two after school got out and me and my siblings took a part time job at the engineering facility where are parents worked.I was working on something for the boss when i heard Fang come in,he was late which was very unusual for him since he was always one of the first to be there.
    I asked what had taken him so long to come back but he only looked at me and walked by and went to work.I was confused at his sudden change in mood but then I just thought he might be having a bad day so I just went to work.When it came time to leave my sister whispered something about Fang acting weird and I had to admit I agreed.
    We got into the car and headed home.When I went to bed after dinner and doing the usual soemthing strange came into my dream:I heard screaming in agony,something like blasters, and...and a snake and a wolf fighting.I woke up suddenly shaken from what I saw.

5. Articfang94

The next few weeks were hard on me.The same dream kept coming to me as if a warning for something and every time I awoke I was shaking and sweating like I had run for miles or years.I got ready for breakfast and to go with my mother to the store since it was a weekend off for our parents so we all ate breakfast then went out to shop.
    Walking down an asile I noticed a shadow on the wall and turned around but saw no one.Just thinking it was my imagination i continued down the asile then stopped when i saw one of those head bands some karate students and fighters wore I got an idea and took it off the shelf.I found my parent s at the chech out line and after they finished i bought the band then followed them to the car.But I again noticed a shadow and looked over shoulder,no one was there but I had a feeling we were being watched.
    We returned home and I told my sisters and brother what had happened at the store.To my surprise they had the same feeling and we went silent for several moments until mom called us into the house for lunch.We decided not to tell our parents and kept it to ourselves.
    Two days later,while we were at work Fang was looking better today then he had in the past few weeks but he seemed alittle spooked at the same time.Blizzard came over to help me with soemthing,i was trying to get some whires connected but they were all tangeld up and Blizzard was a wiz at getting them out.So after that and a bunch of other small things it was time to go home.Through out the summer the work got easier and Fang was being like he was before but still my those dreams continued.

6. Articfang94

Chapter 3
    Two years went by and I was 12 years no.A lot changed over the two years between me and my family I drifted away from my family but me and my siblings became closer.All of this change it just felt like something wasn't right,like something was making us like this.
    My sister Kelsey was working on some stuff during her shift when she saw something in the shadows.Getting down from where she was Kelsey went over and could barely tell there was anything.She shrugged and turned to leave when a hissing sound came from behind and she turned around to see a blakc king cobra.Kelsey fell backwards crashing into extra parts.
    The crash caught our attention and we ran to the room as the black snake lsithered out without us knowing it.I hurried over and grabbed Kelsey's hand and pulled her out,making sure there was no serious injury we went back over to all who had heard.My mother asked what happened and Kelsey told about the snake and at the same moment as she was just ending her story Fang came looking pretty bad.
    His clothes were torn in some places and his eyes the pupils were huge like a snakes.I saw my mother suddenly glare at him then she took Kelsey to the First aid.The look my mother gave Fang and the state of his condition it was just strange.

7. SavageThunder

SavageThunder 11th Doctor's Huntress

interesting story...very promising too...