Trying to connect the films

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Karhukjnsi, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I'm also using IDW stuff to fill in some things

The Fallen: "Yo bro, there's a planet with resources we can use, go there"
    Sentinel Prime: "k, dude"
    The Fallen: "he ain't gonna survive, yo man, there's a solar harvester we could use problem is, we don't got the key, the Matrix, but the same key will wave Sentinel back up"
    Megatron: "super cool story, homeskillet"
    The Fallen: "In the meanwhile, go get the Allspark, it should help us find the Matrix"
    Megatron: "K dude."
    Megatron: "Aww shit, it's the same planet, where's Sentine-KERSPLOOM"
    Sentinel Prime: "Aww shit, we're gonna crash"
    Decepticons: "Hey, here's the ship, let's go get those things then chill"
    EVENTS OF MOVIE 1
    Megatron: "Hey dude, sorry, Allspark's gone"
    The Fallen: "Nah, it's fine, bro, we can use the boy to find it"
    The Fallen: "Hey here's the Matrix, let's kill this solar system then pick up Sentinel and the other Decepticons, we'll find a new species to rebuild Cybertron"
    The Fallen: "Damn, Optimus killed me, and he's gonna get the Matrix"
    Megatron: "Damn dude, that sucks lol, well, let's get the Autobots to find Sentinel"
    EVENTS OF DARK OF THE MOON

Sound pretty accurate?

2. TheFallenTF

TheFallenTF Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    lolwut.

3. Soca Taliban

Soca Taliban Well-Known Member

:lol 

sounds about right

4. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

I lie mine better.

Megatron that Magnificent Illegitimate Hatchling ​

For one thing Megatron knew where the Allspark is going to crash because Sentinel Prime told him as he defected.
    [​IMG]

The Ark with its sophisticated sensors knew where it was headed. Megatron went ahead to take it. Or Sentinel arranged its trajectory towards Earth.

But wait what about the Fallen and Sentinel Prime? The Fallen wanted every bot named Prime dead. Here's the thing Megatron had Sentinel Prime's death faked!

Megatron wanted to use Sentinel Prime to kill the Fallen. Consolidate his leadership on both factions by killing the Decepticon founder and having support of the Autobot founder.

They were supposed to rendezvous on Earth but Megatron got iced. Unfortunately the Space Bridge used after the escape malfunctioned brought the Ark at the wrong time or space. Or the Ark was too damaged to make it in time.

With Sentinel in stasis he never got a wake up call and the Ark eventually plowed on the moon.

Soundwave and Laserbeak who were in the know of Megatron's plan hid a sizable army on the moon keeping it secret from the Fallen and Starscream. This fleet were reported as looking for the Allspark elsewhere in the galaxy. Organized raiding the Ark of the Space Bridge pillars on the Moon and waited for Megatron's return setting up human agents around Earth.

The Seekers have been trying to look for the Matrix. Its so hush-hush secret the Autobots did not know about it. But Wheelie knows... And he worked for Soundwave.

Jetfire believe the Fallen was an bunghole that abandoned them. What if Soundwave did a little "creative accounting" of his own. These guys are listed off as dead. Hampering their efforts. And having little spies like Wheelie track them down so they wouldn't get in the way of the plan.

5. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Hecho en Argentina

News Credits:
    I always thought Sentinel came AFTER The Fallen. :S
    The way i see it, without using IDW comics since i havent read any :p  :

-Original Primes went out from planet to planet putting a harvester to "fill-up" the AllSpark when needed.
    -Fallen goes berserk and wants the power of the Allspark for himself and tries to kill all the remaining Primes. He fails, gets locked...hm...nope, there is no way to explain how Fallen got stuck on the Nemesis without using the IDW explanation: got caught in that tablet and buried on Cybertron.
    Oh, i think i will do this later. XD
    But really: didnt Sentinel came after Fallen? o_O 

6. RedWolf

As far as we know Sentinel and Optimus were the last Prime descendants. It is implied the Fallen Order 66 the entire family.

19,000 years ago the Fallen forms the Decepticon movement.
    Between 19,000 and 12,000 years ago Sentinel Prime forms the Autobot nation uniting a fragmented Cybertron.

Megatron and Optimus were proteges under Sentinel Prime. Megatron comes under the Fallen's influence betraying the Autobots forming the second Decepticon movement.

7. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I like some else theory better where Megatron was going to use Sentinel and the Allspark to the Kill the Fallen, Transport and use the Pillars, then kill Sentinel and rule cybertron.

8. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    RedWolf, I will definitely read yours after I have mah breakfast.

In terms of existing, yes, but in terms of relations to Megatron, no.

Megatronus "the Fallen" Prime was one of the Thirteen, and one of the Seven Primes.
    Megatronus did his dick move, Prima said "fuck off"
    Sentinel Prime eventually lead Cybertron (or those who chose to follow the Prime).
    Optimus and Megatron were born some point, became bros and worked with Sentinel.
    Sentinel said Optimus was a Prime and should lead
    Megatron said "fuck no"
    Optimus finds the sarcophagus holding Megatronus
    Megatron finds out about Megatronus and does that whole thing
    War
    Kersploom
    Eventually Sentinel and Megatron (probably also the Fallen) made the deal.

9. anikenvader

anikenvader Stuff & Things

News Credits:
    I dont know who posted this before but i shared this with a friend but I have it here now. It makes perfect secne.

-the sun harvester was made on earth but the fallen lost the key to his brothers and used megs to get the allspark be cause the allspark can find the matrix since the matrix was made from it.
    -sentinal made that deal with megs.
    -megs was going to betray the fallen
    -allspark is sent into space by bumblebee and goes to earth because that is where the matrix is.
    -megs goes after the allspark to raise a new army (stated by ratchet in TFTM '07) and to use the allspark to find the matrix.
    -then the fallen was to arrive, only to find sentinal revived by a defiant megatron.
    -prime and megs kill the fallen (since only a prime can kill the fallen, megs needed sentinal which is why he accepted sentinals agreement) take our suns energy, and rescorces (oil metal... ect)
    -transport them to cybertron via pillars(needed sentinal to control the pillars)
    -and use megatrons newly activated army (by the allspark) to rebuild cybertron.
    -after all the rescorces were transported, megs was going to kill sentinal and rebuild cybertron in his image.
    -when finish, he would have moved on to conquer the ....(galaxy, universe, whatever)

10. jon5000

jon5000 Tea-Drinker

Ah, I love how you're all trying to fill in the gaps due to Senor Bay's complete disregard of any kind of coherent continuity.

Because of his poor understanding of how to do sagas and, let's be honest, his poor taste generally, each film does in fact contradict the last.

You'll all just have to live with it.

11. rego0012

rego0012 Well-Known Member

the information is out there. the movies for better or worst are just not able to show every single little thing in detail. real world issues such as money and time make that an impossibility.

the ideas and story ideas themselves are not too bad. its just the execution in film that ruined them

12. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    If John Barber has taught me anything, it's that if you look hard enough, even what appear to be contradictions can fit into the tightest of spaces.

13. SSR

SSR Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i can live with the majority of everyones plot connections. what is impossible however is HOW THE HELL DID MEGATRON MAKE A DEAL WITH THE HUMANS IN THE 60's WHEN HE WAS FROZEN IN HOOVER DAM IN THE 20's?

14. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    He didn't.

Soundwave did.

As Megatron said in the film when he referred to "your human operatives" and thanking him for tracking the ship to the moon.

15. Incepticon

Incepticon Double Agent

News Credits:
    I just love how out of all the planets in the universe, every lost/disoriented/crashed Transformer who left Cybertron ended up on Earth's doorstep. Between all 3 of the movies, we have Megatron crashing here somewhere in the 20's while searching for the Allspark. Then we find out in TF2 that Transformers were here even earlier than that looking for The Matrix - which also conveniently happened to be here and was "hidden" in THE most obvious spot in the world - and that Egyptian imagery & hieroglyphics are pretty much based on The Fallen and/or Original 13. Then in TF3 we hear that ol' Megs & Sentinel were set to meet up here so they could get this space bridge shit taken care of - apparently meaning Megs forgot that he originally ended up here looking for the Allspark. Guess he accidentally double booked himself. And of course this all had direct effects on the human race itself. Reverse engineering on Megs got us into the industrial age and hiding him got us the Hoover Dam. Sentinel's crashed ship motivated us to get to the moon and Shockwave landing in Russia caused the Chernobyl disaster. And The Fallen's worst hiding spot ever got us the pyramids. Of course.

At the rate the writers were going with these lame "plots", future movies would probably reveal that the Statue of Liberty is a Decepticon pretender, the Eiffel Tower is actually an antenna meant to communicate to Cybertron, the Titanic never sank - it was actually a Decepticon prisoner transport, a Decepticon shot JFK, the black plague was a Decepticon experiment, Stalin & Hitler worked for the Decepticons, the Bermuda Triangle is where the Cons underwater base is which is why so many military craft disappear, The Original 13 accidentally wiped out the dinosaurs when they landed here (meteor theory exposed!), and to go back even further, the Big Bang was actually caused by Unicron. Eesh.

16. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The AllSpark was drawn to the location of the harvester, and Sentinel Prime and Megatron followed the AllSpark to Earth. Nothing coincidental or random about it, pure cause and effect.

17. Incepticon

Incepticon Double Agent

News Credits:
    Sorry, not buying it. I appreciate the lengths that die hard fans go to attempt making sense of horrible writing in their respective favorite franchises, but I never have and never will consider movie adaptation graphic novels (that 99% of a general movie going audience never even know about) and/or fan-fic trying desperately to plug plot holes as being "official" canon... even when/if it DOES help things make more sense. IMO, it is the writer & director's job to make sure their audience is as informed as possible and assume that said audience only knows what they do from the movies alone, and for three of them now, Bay, Orci, Kurtzman & Kreuger have seriously dropped the ball. What's worse is that they even did so on purpose in some cases.

Don't get me wrong, your explanation helps it make sense. But it should have been made as clear as day in the movie itself since the general audience left yet again scratching their heads wondering "WTF?".

18. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    I suppose the Allspark could've been drawn in by the Matrix, I'd buy that a hell of a lot easier.

19. RedWolf

Megatron crashed on Earth not long after the Allspark did. That's 12,000 years.

Megatron supposed to meet Sentinel Prime on Earth means Sentinel told him where it is.
    Megatron gets iced. The Ark got trashed but still on course traveling for 12,000 years to Earth.

The Fallen didn't know about the Allspark on Earth Megatron didn't tell him. Sentinel didn't know the Sun Harvester was there, Megatron didn't tell him about the Fallen.

Megatron was playing them both.

The Fallen wanted to steal a sun turn it to Energon to build an army and kill all humans as a long term plan. The Allspark would've suffice also but the Autobots sent it out to space.

Sentinel Prime wanted to get back the Allspark to Cybertron by bringing Cybertron to Earth. Strip mine Earth using the natives as a labor force for rebuilding Cybertron.

20. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    No, Megatronus knew about the Allspark. Remember when Megatron got back onto the Nemesis?

Megatron: Master, I've failed you on Earth. The Allspark is destroyed, and without it, our race will perish.

Megatronus Prime: Oh, you have much to learn, my disciple. The cube was merely a vessel. Its power, its knowledge can never be destroyed. It can only transform.

Megatron: How is that possible...?

Megatronus Prime: It has been absorbed by the human child. The key to saving our race now lies within his mind.