TRU Soundwave, Misc. Transformers, and Etc.

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Phorpus, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Phorpus

Phorpus RHco.

I only accept USPS money orders or cash (Preferably sent with delivery confirmation) , willing to do local pickups if you're close to the Cerritos, CA area.
    I only ship to the continental US.

All prices include shipping (Priority mail, USPS, with delivery confirmation).
    Only reissue Soundwave have their boxes, all other figures are loose and complete unless noted otherwise.
    The only thing I might trade for is a sonic screwdriver (eleventh doctor's).
    I can give pictures on request, I'm willing to answer any questions or listen to offers, and I have feedback here as well as on Hisstank and Sideshow Freaks.

Transformers:
    ToysRUs Reissue Soundwave - $35 (Opened, box has some wear, everything is included)
    Alternators Tracks - $15
    Classics Jetfire - $20
    Classics Starscream - $10
    Cybertron Soundwave - $15
    Animated Leader Class Megatron - $20
    Animated Ratchet - $8
    Movie Leader Class Optimus Prime (2007) - $20 (The first version, not the platinum silver updated version)
    Movie Bumblebee (2007) - $9 (New Camaro, first version)
    Movie Barricade (2007) - $9
    Movie Jazz (2007) - $6

GI Joe:
    25th AWE Striker - $18 (Antennae have begun to bend)

Sideshow 12-Inch:
    Shaun of the Dead Shaun head, hands, and body - $20 (Sculpt's neck has some wear, ankles are very loose)
    Shaun of the Dead Shaun shirt, name tag, pants, exclusive flowers - $15
    Shaun of the Dead Ed head, hands, and body - $20 (Sculpt's neck has some wear, ankles are very loose)
    Shaun of the Dead Ed shirt, pants, shovel, shoes, pool cue, fat suit - $15

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]