TRU Sale

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Shockwave69, May 26, 2011.

1. Shockwave69

Shockwave69 Supreme Leader

did anyone know of this sale at TRU? For people who havent, Deluxes are on for 11.95, Voyagers 24.99, they didnt have any leaders, but ya, I myself picked up a Deluxe Jolt. This sale is only in canada, (unless people say it otherwise) so good hunting!

2. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Hahah...

I just came from there & wanted to post something about this in our sales & promotions thread or whatever it's called (I live in Kelowna BC), as 11.99 for a deluxe is at least 4-6 dollars cheaper than they usually are. Also unless I'm mistaken, this sale only lasts until Friday (didn't check to see if it was this week or next), and it only applies to DOTM toys. In other words, the Generations Dirge & War for Cybertron or whatever Bumblebee wasn't on sale. I think those scout size human alliance ones were on sale as well for 11.99, but the leader class guys were just listed at 59.99. I remember them being more expensive, but I don't think this was part of the sale. They probably just realized that 70 or 80 bucks was stupid as fuck.

This probably won't apply to everyone, but they also looked to have just received a shipment of slightly older Voyager class figures (30 bucks as normal) including Grappel, Bonzaitron, Strife & Lugnut. There was also a n Optimus & Seaspray in there, but I think those were just left over. I didn't dive into the overstock (shit 10 feet up) to count how many of which was there, though.

3. Tripredacus

Tripredacus K-Mart-ian Legend

News Credits:
    You need to put CA in your topic title. That's only 1x USD off for us here in the states. Got my hopes up... :\