TRU Sale in Canada

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Scrapper6, Apr 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

Considering it's the upcoming Easter holidays Toy's-R-Us Canada is offering a sale on all Deluxe sized Transformers; from 14,99$ to 11,99$ CND.
    Their flier advertized it yesterday; seems it's not too big a deal though since I don't see any threads in the news section... Haven't checked the canadian only section yet, but I don't think we Canadian TF Fans share very often when it comes to news outside of conventions. :lol 

Sale starts this Saturday; a shame they don't have the Downshift/Cybertron Defense Hot Shot assortment in yet... Oh well; maybe the kids who don't have that many deluxes or have recently just started in will clean off some of those overloaded pegs freeing some space for the new case assortments... Seeing as how he's on sale I'm thinking I'll finally pick up Runamuck who I have a passing interest in, though he wasn't a high priority on my to buy list at full price... Hey who knows maybe I'll find Downshift and CD Hot Shot to go with him.

2. MECHADOOM

MECHADOOM I'm Doombot and I know it

Not true, I work at a TRU in Toronto,(Yonge & Eglington, if any of you want to stalk me :D  ) and we recieved exactly ONE box of the Downshift/CD Hot Shot assortment... so they are out there...

3. Super_Megatron

Super_Megatron Twitter: @Super_Megatron Administrator

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.