TRU Reissue Optimus Prime for sale!!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by oddobot, Oct 27, 2006.

1. oddobot

oddobot carpe diem all diem long

Ebay:
    :drunk  :drunk 

Hey guys and gals! Oddobots back again, selling one of the jewels of my collection

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This puppy is MIB, hasn't seen hands since it was taped up and put in the box. VERY minor shelf wear, plus i've moved 3 times since I bought it a LONG time ago.
    I hate to sell it, but i'm just needing money. Let my loss be your gain. I really want him to go to a good home. Asking price is $185.00. Cheaper than what i've seen on Ebay and other sites, I accept Paypal or Money Orders. Pm me if interested. Thanks for looking!!

Jay

2. B-Prime

B-Prime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
  3. oddobot

Ebay:
  4. Tfgraveyard

Tfgraveyard Not a Fan of the Fans

News Credits:
    Not trying to be a dick or anything, just wanted to point this out. The auction you linked to is in the UK. That does affect the price. And, the auction isn't over yet. It very well might not even sell for that price.

Other then that, I wish you good luck! I know what it's like to have to sell parts of my collection because money is needed.

5. Glhboy

Glhboy Goes Like Hell....

News Credits:
    These have dropped in value, probably get 50-80 USD.

6. oddobot

Ebay:
    well well.........................................................................everybody gotta get on me?
    I always leave room for negoiations. Plus I try and cover shipping if it's in the US. It's not like i'm running a sweatshop, making KO's and selling them for sh!t cash, i'm just trying to re-coop and get some $$$$ for xmas and other things.

Damn.

7. CrackerBoy

CrackerBoy SeƱor Member TFW2005 Supporter

I bet the auction runs its course and the item doesn't sell for the asking price. If it does, the guy who buys it got hosed.

8. Heartagram28

Heartagram28 Soundwave owns!

It's understandable, but I'm sure if you ask the people who work at the comic shop how much that $300 Prime has been up there for I'm sure part of his answer would include "A long time" or "quite a while".

I'm new here, and the boardmembers have been outstanding here, so in my opinion no they're not out to undercut or gang up on you, they're just being awesome people by letting you know the current ongoing value of this particular toy, and looking out for people like me who are looking to begin my collection anew.

If you really want to meet a-holes who really undercut and gang up on you go to the spawn.com boards, those are a bunch of no-class jerks there. I'm glad I found this place.

9. oddobot

Ebay:
    Whoa. I NEVER called any one an asshole. And you saying that "they are looking out for people like me....and so on" dude you make it sound like I was trying to rip you off. I'm not a conartist. Matter of fact I just spoke to the owner of said comic shop...that Prime just sold for $275. It had been there for almost a week and a half. All i'm doing is just trying to get some cash to buy somethings for my wife for xmas...it's sad when you can't even do that without being accused of trying to rip people off...........................

10. Heartagram28

Heartagram28 Soundwave owns!

Not to sound like a jerk, but why not have the shop owner try to sell it for that same price and give him a little something for the consignment sale? It's just a though.... :drunk