TRU Exclusive Soundwave figure dates

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by OptimusSolo, Jan 22, 2007.

1. OptimusSolo

OptimusSolo Tournament Master

News Credits:
    I am new to this board but i have noticed that when a product is a target exclusive we have lots of postings about dates etc and dpci etc. I know there are a lot of us, myself included who work there and can post such information.

However, besided the one i have spoken to I dont recall seeing many people that work at TRU. If there is more of you out there, does anyone have any dates on when the Soundwave might hit shelves. I figured it would be near the same time that the target one hit.

I only have one TRU in my area so I dont want to miss this figure which is the best one i have seen in years. So if anyone has any idea of when they might hit the TRU shelves please post!!! and thank you in advance

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hi there. It should be hitting TRU's within the next few weeks. Your store may vary. By the way you should ask this in TF General Discussion.

3. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Or Toyark, which is where this is going

4. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Any week now...

5. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Nobody defeats the DEVASTATOR!

screw the reissue, get the working MP3 Player one from Takara! LOL I am now no longer interested in this guy, having the reissue soundblaster and MISB and loose vintage soundwave.