TRU Exclusive Legends Devastator Set Released (US)

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by panzerjedi, Aug 24, 2010.

1. heltskelt

heltskelt Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Lol, bow to the king of slime, the king of filth! I already have the Walmart version, and now i'm even happier that i do.

2. RageTreb

RageTreb Well-Known Member

I was waiting for this because I was mildly interested in the mold (even though I'm not that into the movie aesthetic) because I love G1 homages, however I didn't really want to import it because I didn't want it THAT badly.

Without purple there's really no point in this existing. It sounds silly to say it, but it's true. The only reason this was repainted was to homage the G1 Devastator, right? Then why the hell isn't it homaging the G1 Devastator? This thing fails at doing the only thing it was meant to do. Easy pass, especially for that price point (I know the other Legends Devastator cost that much and I didn't like it there either).

3. KingStyle

KingStyle Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bought mine today, Im curious to see if they are a bit hard to get. They come 4 to a case, and I think maybe 1-2 cases per store.

Easily one of the best TRUE combiners for Devastator. I wish it had more purple, but what can you do about that?

4. microclone

microclone Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    saw this today, didnt even know it was coming out, i passed on original version, didnt see walmart or japan versions, but i like the look of this, the nostalgic green really works for me, and the windows on the vehicles are purple!