TRU.com transformers wave case prices

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Flyby33, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Flyby33

Flyby33 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    so i've been scanning tru.com to find grimstone and the dinobots pcc and noticed they have case assortments on there and doing the math they tend to cost more as a case versus just buying the individule figure..isnt buying a case supposed to save you money not cost you more... pcc 5 packs are 19.99 each and if you get the case of 4 they want 99.99 and the ha bb and sideswipe is 69.99 last i checked they go for 32.99 individule..where is the incentive to buy a case from them if it costs more...way to clear out your old stock tru thanks but no thanks..granite a lot of them are out of stock but come on!

2. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Old School Snarkster

News Credits:
    Toys R Us is NOT selling those figures by the case. TRU has allowed second party sellers to post items on their site from time to time (same reason Walmart got some TRU reissues a few years back, or how Amazon largely sells toys).

More than likely, the cases being offered come from Brian's Toys or some other etailer. Don't like the price, order from BBTS who is currently running $47.99 for the pair or a case for around $89.99

3. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Yea, I beleive it is Entertainment Earth who has a deal with TRU. Any of the bulk/oddball stuff on the TRU website is coming from them.