TRU.com returns

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by slugslinger2004, Sep 24, 2011.

1. slugslinger2004

slugslinger2004 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I bought MP Rodimus from TRU.com and it arrived today. After I finally took it out of the package and tried to pose it a bit the right arm broke off. :( 

I called TRU and they emailed me a return shipping label. I'm hesitant to ship it back to TRU and then have it be out of stock or they send me a bunch of crap I don't want. Would I be better off taking it to my local TRU to get a refund and then re-order Rodimus today?

2. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
  3. McSoundwave

McSoundwave Soundwave superior!

Where in Alabama are you? I was just at my local TRU today and they had no less than 8 or so of those bad boys on the shelf. Point being...if you're southern AL you're not too far from me and could possibly pop in there to grab one.

4. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Yeah, he seems to be saturated. If you can get to a TRU that has one, just do an exchange. Buy the new one, open it, check for damage or broken parts, use parts from both to build one good one ( if need be ), and return the damaged one with the receipt. That's the easiest way to do it.

5. slugslinger2004

slugslinger2004 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm in Huntsville. The only local TRU is moving locations so MP Rodimus probably won't show up until the new one opens next month. I guess I'll just take my chances shipping it back and see what happens.