TRU.com has Voyager Battle Blades Optimus & Banzitron In Stock

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Sam Witwicky, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Sam Witwicky

Sam Witwicky Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They have these two guys in stock but when I try to add Optimus in my cart it says this "The following item: ? has limited inventory. We've adjusted the quantity below to reflect the number we have available." so I don't know if this means he is already out of stock or what. I remember when they had Animated Grimlock in stock it did the same thing to me and later he was out of stock. Banzitron adds to the cart just fine though. Here are the links...

Transformer Decepticon Banzi - Hasbro - Toys "R" Us

Transformer Battle Blades - Hasbro - Toys "R" Us

2. Yaujta

Yaujta Not a Bear TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Saw that this morning, too.
    Apparently someone bought one at a Wal Mart, so they'll be flooding retail soon enough.

3. Maetel

Maetel Well-Known Member

gee they only showed up after the double your action giveaway ended, not in any rush to get them now, i'll pick them up when i seee them in store.

4. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    There will have to be a very enticing sale to get me to risk the pathetic shipping of TRU.com again. I'm sure I'll find Prime at retail soon, as he'll not only be in the next Voyager wave but 2x in an assortment later on with the retooled Fallen.

5. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Proud No Ma'amer!

oooo i want that Prime i think he will be great to display with ROTF Voyager Megs

6. Sam Witwicky

News Credits:
    Ugh I know TRU takes forever to ship things and then once they are shipped they take forever to arrive. Surprised they sold out so fast on Optimus. I guess the online scalpers buy them all up.

7. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    i ordered one Bonzaitron tonite along with the ROTF hoist/mixmaster set to get the free shipping...says it will arrive between 8/10 and 8/13 and the order said both in stock and ship in 1 to 2 business days.

8. Sam Witwicky

News Credits:
    I'm hoping they'll get more Battle Blades Optimus in later this week. I want Banzitron but I want Optimus the most. Plus I kind of only have enough money for one right now.