Trouble with TFs

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by CryoPrime, Mar 19, 2008.

1. CryoPrime

CryoPrime Cody A.

So I'm in CT visiting my mom, and I picked up some of the movie guys out here because they're literally overstocked everywhere here but I can't find a single one it Fort Collins, CO. Anyways so I bought a movie Cliffjumper, First Strike Optimus Prime, a Stockade and a Landmine(the dune buggy dude).
    So I've had a lot of problames with Cliffjumper, one tire doesn't touch the ground, his automorph is crap, and his arms don't go into place right and keep falling off. and Prime's "oil tanks" (the part that holds his smokestacks) popped off a few times, and the whole front of his truck came off. and I wanted to know did anyone else have problems with these guys?? were they all from the same wave or something??

2. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The voyager Primes smokestacks and tanks are supposed to come off. They are his guns. I can't say anything about the front though, that just sounds messed up.

The 08 BB mold is tricky, everything has to be lined up perfectly for it to all fit together. I have heard of people having problems with the gears in the hood, but that is about it. I have 2 x BB and 1 x CJ and none have problems.

I suggest taking them back and exchanging for new ones, maybe you just got a defective figure or two?

3. CryoPrime

CryoPrime Cody A.

I know prime's guns are the smokstacks, but the silver part that swivels and hinges pops off, and I have a normal '08 BB and have no problems... hmm I don't know I guess I'll just deal, they go on my shelf most of the time anyways.

4. BlitzFire

BlitzFire Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    the only problem ive had with cliffjumper is the lil red shoulder piece popped off and now it does not want to stay, i pop in place and it just falls off :( 

maybe ill have to glue it in

5. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hmmm, sounds defective man. I say take it back if you can and try a new one. It sucks when you get a new toy that does not work like it should. Best of luck dude:) 

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Movie cliffjumper is crap, i even like Swindle/Camshaft more than him.

7. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

I've had a lot of TF cars that always seem to have one wheel up. I can usually just twist them a little, to fix it. I know with Cliffy, somethimes his aren't folded up just quite right. I alwaus have trouble getting his drivers side door shut.

I never gave mine a chance to get loose. After the second or third one of those fell off mine, I Shoe Gooed both of them in place.