Trouble with Superion? Anybody?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by rodimusprime2007, Sep 7, 2010.

1. rodimusprime2007

rodimusprime2007 Act Think Speak As If It Was Your Last Breath

Ebay:
    I have the ROTF Superion with the Fansproject Snowman version add on. Does anyone else have trouble with the legs staying pegged in? I was thinking of shimming it with paper or something or just saying screw it and glue it. Or even maybe even buy another one. Everytime I go to pose him a leg pops off. I was just thinking of laying him down and having Bruticus step on him if nothing else. Thanks.

2. unchained5150

unchained5150 Time to Disappear.

Mine does the same and I don't have the upgrade kit. I think it's just mold-degredation to be honest. Either that or shoddy construction. Either way, the limbs fall off of Silverbolt all of the time; what's more, I don't even think they fully lock in to begin with. Silverbolt himself has some pretty crazy QC issues of his own as well. The neck of the plane where the swivel joint is will only stay put if I jam it on and it decides to pop off when I transform him into robot mode or combined more. The limbs are in perfect condition, though.

3. trex5000

trex5000 Autobot

Ebay:
    Ya mine too... I wanted to buy the add on kit just to make him a bit more stable, but definately one of thr most irritating toy i have, individuAl bot modes are wonderful though!

4. gonzo23

gonzo23 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Now you got me worried!! Mine was(?) fine, now I gotta double check!

5. joebot.

joebot. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Instagram:
    My legs fall off all the time. I don't even display it any more