Trouble standing Premium Blackout

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by heshanj, Jul 14, 2008.

1. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    does anyone else have this problem? i find it hard to keep my premium Blackout standing. the tail of the helicopter gets in the way...and it ends up kinda balancing on the point of the tail..and a bit on the feet... any fixes? or have i messed up?

2. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    Yeah that happens with all versions of the mold. The tail gets in the way. So there is a limit on how to pose the legs with the backpack. I just lean them against other figures, or a wall. But it does stand well without the backpack.

3. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    That happens. Just one of many examples of the poor design that went into Blackout. Others include the broken automorph and the tiny little tabs that connect his shoulders which will almost certainly break eventually.

4. jessecuster

jessecuster One Goal!

News Credits:
    I have a much bigger problem with Robovision Prime, who thought those feet were a good idea?

5. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    yeah it is a kinda bad design. i dont like taking the backpack off, as i like to keep things movie accurate. i mean, u dont see blackout take off his backpack and leave it aside in the movie :D  and yeah, i kinda....push the point of the tail BACK...and then move the feet apart...and he balances kinda well on all three :D 

6. Omega Charge

Omega Charge Prepare for trouble...

News Credits:
    I don't have too much of a problem with it really, it's a bit hard to do action poses with the backpack, but he stands pretty well for me. But without the backpack he's very posable.