TRNS Valkyrie

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by galvatron1701, Jul 17, 2010.

1. galvatron1701

galvatron1701 cassette

2. Tirade

Tirade Hate Plague Autobot

Wow. There are some real idiots on eBay. Why can't I find willing buyers/bidders like that?

Of course we could argue, at its present price, that he isn't make that much profit. We have no idea how much shipping to the UK set the seller back. I'm assuming he got it from BBTS. Still, I'd be pretty happy if I was the seller.

EDIT: Did I ever mention I hate when people use that formatting for an auction or listing? That is so hard to read.

3. galvatron1701

galvatron1701 cassette

4. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Damn!

OH, and who's the medic? I'm not familiar with him/her.

5. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

Bear in mind that to get it from BBTS in the first place he would have had to pay around $70 + $20 shipping + $10 customs (maybe), which is $100 but with the exchange rate in the UK could work out at around £70 on a good day. So to sell it for £100 he is making a decent profit, but not exactly doubling his money or anything.

My opinion is that this is pure scalping however. I might not have thought that had he only had one for sale (maybe he just didn't like it) but he has several and the prices are going up and up and up. I mean, £300 BiN for Valkyrie and Medic FFS!

Fair play if people are buying them off him, but why not just go to the same place he did! It continues to amaze me how some TF fans out there can't see past eBay for buying stuff.

6. Tirade

Tirade Hate Plague Autobot

Some people have never heard of BBTS. That's the sad part. And thus far, that is the only online place (besides eBay) I have seen her for sale. Looks to be a UK problem here. I don't think the US auctions have been as whacky. Although I did see a medic sell for $110. That is scary.

EDIT: I take back my comment about the prices being a UK problem . I see a current US Valkyrie auction at $153. Yowsers!

7. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    "Paradron Medic", background characters from the G1 episode "Fight or Flee". They were just teal Arcees without the shoulder pods.