Tritton AX Pro's for sale (great deal)

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by tb-1599, Aug 13, 2012.

1. tb-1599

tb-1599 Well-Known Member

My orginal buyer for this awsome head set flaked out on me. As soon as my non paying buyer case is closed.(Wed evening) I want to sell these ASAP.
    Up for sale is a great set of Gaming Head Sets. The Tritton AX Pros deliver a crystal clear DOLBY digital surround sound experience that is totally adjustable to fit your needs. When I first used these they were essential to hear foot steps when somebody was trying to sneak up on me in Call of Duty . Not only can they be used for gaming they can be plugged into any device with an optical audio connection for a great surround sound experience. The only thing missing is the adapter if you want to use it with a laptop or PC, which can be replaced very easily. Everything you get is included in the picture.(also not shown is a optical audio cable and the audio dongle for your xbox 360 controller you will get two of those). I am asking 100.00(O.B.O.) shipped anywhere in the U.S. If you want it shipped outside the U.S. I will have to add on shipping after I get it calculated.

[​IMG]

bump.

2. tb-1599

tb-1599 Well-Known Member

Wed morning bump