Tripredacus (combiner) Beast Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Will of Unicron, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Will of Unicron

Will of Unicron Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Item#: 330555777683.

Here is a 3 - piece combiner Tripredacus from the Transformers Beast Wars line. I bought it new and combined it into Tripredacus, since then he has remained untransformed. This is a GREAT piece to add to your collection. No Beast Wars fan should be without it. He is 100% complete and 100% authentic. Unfortunately I did drop it as I was preparing for this listing. If you look at the picture you can see that 1 of his wing missiles is on the ground to his left foot. This end piece that plugs in snapped. Other than that he is flawless. No scratches or rubs and he is still very tight - no loose parts on him. He will be commissioned by Xracer Customs to have that wing missile fixed. Some of you know him by Son of Nemesis on TFW. So please allow a little more time for delivery. I appreciate your patience. The box is not included. It was tossed awhile back when I needed the room. If you have Magnaboss then you must have Tripredacus too. If you don't have either - I also listed Magnaboss on e-bay (which is in perfect condition.)

Attached Files:

2. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    you can make one thread with all of your ebay auctions listed in it. there is no need for 4 different threads. not trying to be an asshat, just trying to help you out buddy.

3. Will of Unicron

Will of Unicron Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Thanks. I'll do that.