Triple Changers for TFilm4

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by QLRformer, May 17, 2012.

1. HuffR_WFCTX_91135

HuffR_WFCTX_91135 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We already passed the triple changing point with laserbeak the Infinichanger.

2. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    "We already passed the triple changing point with laserbeak the Infinichanger."
    Yeah, but Laserbeak changes often enough, he's an assassin after all.

Broadside and Astrotrain would be awesome but difficult, what with their alt modes being of a varied sale (a train and space shuttle for Astro, and an aircraft carrier and a jet for Broadside).

Let's stick with a tank/jet and the truck/copter, they're more hardcore and probably an easier bet for the animators to handle (those guys don't get enough credit IMO).

3. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I`ld prefer;

A plot
    Good actors
    Robots that are not so complicated they explode computers
    Less explosions, more charecter development for transformers

Dont introduce fan favourites or any old charecters unless your going to get it right this time. Blitzwing is one of my favourites and i always loved Springer sinch his appearance in the original movie, but if they are not developed as charecters it will ruin them for me.

4. -Superion-

-Superion- Well-Known Member

I want to see Blitzwing *and* Astrotrain in TF4, and Blitzwing can fight against Springer while Astrotrain takes the role of a transport that ferries Decepticon cargos between Earth and space.