Trinity Blood on [adult swim]

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Spider Striker, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Spider Striker

Spider Striker ThisGuyWithTheYellowCap

I was actually surprised at how much I liked this. When I saw that it was about vampires, I was all "Meh, I guess I'll watch it," and then it started with freakin' armagedon!

One thing that I really liked and I thought set it apart from some other Animes is that despite being "post-Apocalyptic," they still had a lot of advanced technology, and what we saw of the buildings were still nice looking and well furnished.

I'm really looking forward to next week's ep and can't wait to see how things develop. And since the dub is done by FUNimation, I know it's gonna be a well done.

2. jet convoy

jet convoy Beast Wars Forever!!!

I was actually kinda bored by it. Maybe I should stop comparing every anime I watch to Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo, because no anime will ever match them (I'm liking Ghost In The Shell a lot, though).

I'll keep watching this though, maybe it will get better.

3. Metal Soldier

Metal Soldier The Robot

I saw the first 10 episodes or so when it was airing in Japan. Its a fun show, and reminds me of Trigun in several ways, mostly in Father Abel Nightroad.

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Yeah, it reminds me of Trigun as well, from what I've seen, which is not a bad thing since I love that series.

5. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

i liked it, but i liked bleach better.

maybe just because vampires have been over done.

6. Kristof

Kristof Well-Known Member

Pretty decent anime from what I have seen so far. I am just happy that [adult swim] is getting a bit better at picking which anime to bring over in the dubs(a few of their choices have been pretty lame in the past).

7. Emperor Mengde

Emperor Mengde Instrumentalist

I thought that Trinity Blood was pretty cool. Hell, Trinity Blood, Bleach, and Eureka 7 were all very entertaining on Saturday night. I'm glad Adult Swim finally has a lineup where I want to watch more than one show, for the first time since GitS bored me into not watching it.

8. Spider Striker

Spider Striker ThisGuyWithTheYellowCap

Yeah, the Preist did give a total Vash vibe. Especially when he "slipped" on the blood. And I was thrown for a bit of a loop when we found out what he was.