trilogy line

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ironjazz, Feb 1, 2012.

1. ironjazz

ironjazz Tie Fighter pilot

News Credits:
    is the trilogy line cancelled?

2. Smashs

Smashs Internet: Pure Truth Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Has it even been confirmed?

3. wildfly

wildfly Right notes. Wrong order.

News Credits:
    No showing at UK Toy Fair.

Probably not getting a European release.

And we've not actually seen anything in package other than Prime, so future of line is under question until New York Toy Fair in a week or two.

4. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Old School Snarkster

News Credits:
    Basically.

Just because something isn't shown/announced for the UK doesn't mean we in North America won't get it.

5. wildfly

News Credits:
    Robotkingdom did have an order for Prime listed at some point.

Whether or not that translates into an actual *US *release....

6. Arkitect76

Arkitect76 Fanaticon

News Credits:
    I hope not but after what they did with FE Prime....I could care less at this point...I'm actually looking at Takara for my new TF toys....a bit more expensive but at least theyll get released...

7. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Minecraft Addict

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It hasn't been cancelled yet, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if this line suffers the same fate as Prime FE. I really hope it doesn't, though.

8. Stockade187

Stockade187 Decepticon Junkie

I need to see the projected wave releases in order to care.....redeco DOTM figs aren't going to cut it and neither will a deluxe prime w/trailer.

9. Irish Carnage

Irish Carnage Instrument of Destruction

News Credits:
    i wouldnt be surprised if it's put on hold until next year so hasbro can push the prime toys.

10. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Trilogy line should be available at Target the week of February 26. They should get set at the same time as the Prime RID line. I can confirm that the "All Star Ultra Optimus" toy, DPCI 087-06-0641, price $29.99, has a planogram set date on record. There are also DPCIs for "All Star Deluxes" and "All Star Voyagers," so this is pretty clearly the Movie Trilogy line.

11. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Hasbrown'd

I wonder if Trilogy has been rebranded as All-Star... which makes me think of the various decos as homages to sports teams.

12. wildfly

News Credits:
    do we know If the movie trilogy line is going to be a target exclusive?

Im clutching at the hope Leadfoot isnt shelved just yet.

13. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Hasbrown'd

Doubtful that the whole line, whatever it's called, would be a single-store exclusive. Then we would have another FE fiasco.

14. 420bot

420bot ******

I'm going to get really excited if the toyfair confirms that the 'Triliogy' line is coming in late Feb./March!!

15. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    I really hope it's not cancelled; Movieverse is my favorite continuity, and I want to see more toys! I'm even thinking about getting that Optimus with the trailer...

16. snoopcow

snoopcow Yara Naika?

no word on all star leaders?

17. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

According to Target these will be on sale starting Feb 26th

18. 420bot

420bot ******

Here's what I know/believe...

The Trilogy line will be officially announced for the year (meaning semi-set street date) on or around the toyfair (starts the 12th) and then two weeks later... according to Target... they will be out in stores.... hopefully.

They simply showed us four redecos when the Trilogy/All Stars line was announced and an Optimus Prime redeco with a trailer last year ... but that's it for figures we know of...

So far it sounds like it will only be Voyagers and Deluxes...confirmed by Target ... but again nothing solid... we may get a leader or two later.

The DOTM wave 6 got put on hiatus and DOTM hasn't seen new figures in what will be four months when this month is over.

But then again I did predict that DOTM Soundwave and Que would be hiting stores just in time for the Prime Season 1 release...
    Simply b/c Hasbro thought it'd be funny to release RID next to the DOTM 3D-BD and the new DOTM figures next to the Prime BD release b/c hey... they think it's funny to confuse people.

Perhaps Que/Soundwave are going to be in the trilogy line packaging instead of DOTM packaging.

Maybe using more common sense..... shipped in the same cases with the trilogy figures at the end of Feb... thus that stuff we heard about Soundwave and Que coming out in Feb. would still hold true... just barely.

Either way things are 'maybe' looking good for movie fans wanting to complete their collection the affordable way... except for deluxe Leadfoot.. who knows about that figure.

With all that being said most regular fans have no idea that this 'Trilogy Line' (speaking from experince with other average collectors) was even been announced last year... boy won't they surprized in March when they walk down the toy aisle.. hopefully.

19. 420bot

420bot ******

I noticed my Target is agressively getting rid of old Transformer stock and putting things on 50% off or more even better clearance; everything that is except for DOTM deluxes and voyagers... interesting?

Hopefully they are getting ready for Prime and Trilogy All-Stars... so far All-Stars is only confirmed as voyagers and deluxes by Target's systems.

Anyway I just wanted to bump this thread b/c an interesting thought had occured to me..

What if the USA only gets the Soundwave and Que 'All-Star' redecos we've already seen... rumor is Hasbro said we'd get them in Feb.... now Target has 'All-Stars' set for Feb 26th in their computers... they never said which decos.... surprise, we (Hasbro) weren't lying and yet we still tricked you!

I could really see it happen.

20. Stockade187

Stockade187 Decepticon Junkie

They should atleast be able to get deluxe Leadfoot seeing as though he is already released overseas. I'm not paying $80 for a deluxe Leadfoot. There is one on eBay for $500. F#%& that! Takara doesn't even have the target logo