Trilogy Blu-Ray special features?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by NapalmTron, Feb 24, 2012.

1. NapalmTron

NapalmTron Member

Hey, I was debating getting the Trilogy on blu-ray... but I kind of want it for one thing...

Are there Transformer character profiles?... like, artwork, imagry of the characters? Not the stupid humans, the actual robots. Cause I have to be honest that's the only reason I'd get them.

I can't seem to find full details on the special features anywhere, so anyone who can inform me, please let me know

2. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    The Special features in the tri+lgoy pack are the same features from their ruglar blu-ray release, nothing new

3. Terrorsaur128

Terrorsaur128 UNICRON

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The normal trilogy pack available at target, walmart, and best buy has no special features whereas the collectors edition trilogy with the film cells and autograph has all of the same special features that the individual blu-ray sets include. I believe ROTF's special edition blu-ray has 12 of the characters you can see the 3D models of and such. DOTM may have some, and TF1 may have some. To be honest its been 3 years since I've looked at the special features on 1 & 2, and i didn't pay much attention to DOTMs special features other than the documentary. Good luck :) 

4. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    U was debating for some time myself, but I made my decision in buying just the movie because the special edition won't have final CGI ILM spins of decepticons.

5. NapalmTron

NapalmTron Member

Well that stinks...

I looked up that Special edition, woooooah-ho-ho... I dunno if it's worth THAT much money just for imagry stuff... That really stinks, I was hoping there would be at least profile things by default.

Also, that Special Edition is one of those "Let's make the box look really dumb and awkward so no one can set it up properly in with the rest of their dvds and blu-rays" like a giant eye sore that's trying to be different from the rest, I just... I just can't stand that. But hey, that's me.

6. SantaClaus

SantaClaus Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure these things are not meant to be stored together with other dvds and blu rays. Its a display piece, a trophy, a monument; looks best when its isolated to complement the room. Looks really good if you just leave lying open too.

As for special features, I've gone through all of it and there are pictures of the back and front of most of the Robots. But its limited, there are just some concept artwork and then basically a front and back image of the robot, maybe a close up of their face.

In my opinion, $100 for an autograph and collectors set is pretty good.