Trigun Remix DVDs

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Deadpool1283, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Deadpool1283

Deadpool1283 Merc with a Mouth

I tried searching google for the answer but all I came up with were sites upon sites selling the single volumes or bootlegs. Does anyone know if they'll do a box set of the Trigun Remix dvds? I saw a box set for Cowboy Bebop recently at Best Buy which sparked my interest in Trigun, but shelling out $25 per volume seems crazy to me. I saw a reasonably priced Trigun Collection that is Region 2 being sold by Madman in Australia, but nothing in the states. Anyone know?

2. GW_Freak

GW_Freak Banned

Well as Geneon was the distributer I would say there's no chance of a DVD set until another company purchases the distribution rights.

3. Deadpool1283

I didn't realize Geneon was done for (your comment made me look at Wikipedia). That would do it wouldn't it? haha. I guess my hope now is that someone buys up the rights and does it. Thanks

4. GW_Freak

GW_Freak Banned

If you read Wiki then ya noticed that supposedly Funimation is looking at picking up some titles....

5. Metal Soldier

Metal Soldier The Robot

Well, Right Stuff has them onsale for $10 each right now. Or you could get the Limited Edition sets. The two sets have the remixed audio, they came out first and then the singles came out.

6. Deadpool1283

I just checked Right Stuff, and sadly they are sold out. Thanks for the tip though. They have great prices. The collector's sets are also a bit steep, at $80 per set usually. I'll just wait and see I guess. Thanks for the information!

7. Metal Soldier

Metal Soldier The Robot

Best thing to do is watch for the weekly specials to discount the sets. Or look around elsewhere, like Anime Nation.