Trigun Movie Info Posted

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by soundwaveCA, Nov 20, 2009.

1. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
  2. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

I'm excited for it. I loved the series, I read a bit of the manga and loved it too. I'll definitely be checking it out!

3. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

Isn't that what all anime movies are in the end? It's just a bigger budget, higher quality way to show popular animes. Just about every anime film based off an anime series has been nothing more then a 90 minute filler episode featuring new protagonists(usually helpless females), new antagonists(usually portrayed as super badasses) and a complete disregard for the actual TV series itself.

As long as it turns out good then there really isn't anything to be upset over. Hell, for a minute there I thought this topic was gonna be about some crappy NA live action version. But hearing that an Animated Trigun feature film is coming out is something I can actually look forward to.

4. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    Sure if the title of such a show is called Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece :p  Of which Trigun is not in the same league in terms of longevity and popularity.

Japan called, a Mr. Hayao Miyazaki, Mamoru Oshii, and Satoshi Kon would like to have a word.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009