Transmissions Podcast Titan Wars leaks/rumors

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Scaleface, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Rakzo

Rakzo Peruvian Transformers Fan

That looks suprisingly well.

Hopefully Hasbro/Takara are taking notes.

2. harveydent

harveydent Unknown Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Probably. But we'll get the giant robots more in the leader and voyager classes. There will be just 1 titan class toy (at least, that's what Hasbro said, but they've been throwing a lot of curveballs lately)

3. PredaconElder

PredaconElder Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just hope an enterprise 3P (or Takara) makes a Godbomber add-on for Apex Armor/God Ginrai.

4. Rob

Rob IDW FOREVER

News Credits:
    So long as its a 3rd party add on I don't mind but please don't make it something that is permanently fixed to the figure. I like god bomber like I like sweaters; through it on once and a while, but it's not part of my everyday wardrobe.

Well , at least you get two figures at two different scales for the price of one. Probably the closest thing you'll get to mass shifting in a toy:D .

5. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Some new leaks from the Transmissions podcast source.

1. We have confirmation that Blaster is Leader Class. We also have word that Leader Class Optimus Prime's head will turn into a Ginrai.
    2. It does not look like Cerebros will have a vehicle alt mode (perhaps a base alternate mode?).
    3. You can expect the other Headmasters to be released in Voyager Class like Brainstorm, and the heads for all the Titan Wars Headmasters will be compatible with Generations Brainstorm. They will all come with a small beast mode partner who becomes a vehicle the head can ride.
    4. For the Deluxes in Titan Wars, expect the 1986 movie robots in Cybertronian alt modes.

6. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    1. YES! Double YES! I wonder what Blaster's headmaster will be called?
    2. He was a base in G1. Cerebros getting another mode isn't necessary.
    3. They'll come with a robot/Nebulon Headmaster AND a beast partner? Cool. This is sounding like a great line so far... I hope we get a new Headmaster Nightbeat so everyone can be happy.
    4. Will they be Targetmasters? Best possibility here is hopefully a new IDW Rodimus! Also I'm hoping for a new Pointblank but he's 1987...

7. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Undersea Warrior

News Credits:
    This would be the *second best* option for a Powermaster Prime. Number one would've been Combiner Wars Prime plus a trailer made of limbs.

However, if they do a heavy retooling and convert Ambus into Hi-Q...that could be fun.

8. General Tekno

General Tekno Self-Styled #1 Lugnut Fan

News Credits:
    A new Rodimus was also my first thought. Would be nice to have.

Makes sense too as a theme, given 2016 is the 30th anniversary of TFTM.

9. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I could definitely use new Deluxe Rodimus, Kup and Blurr with '86 movie alternate modes. I already have MSC Targetmasters for them.

10. Edgewise

Edgewise updated homage

News Credits:
    So TW will have voyagers and deluxes... that wipes out my hopes of Technobot limbs, but cybertronian versions of Kup, Blurr and Scourge were one of my few remaining major wants out of Classics. But if they're making a new deluxe Cybertronian Scourge mold.... make it a CW limb! Many people would buy 4 to combine with Cyclonus/Galvatronus!

Voyagers= main toy + headmaster + mini-beast the head rides? So... does that mean the main toy will be smaller than Brainstorm's toy since he didn't include the mini-beast? Or was the voyager pricepoint increased with CW(MSRP seems to have fully, officially gone from $19.99 to $24.99...HTS has Thrilling 30 voyagers at $19.99 and CW voyagers at $24.99) so the mini-beast is added in to fill the new pricepoint and keep the main toy on par with Brainstorm?

11. Rakzo

Rakzo Peruvian Transformers Fan

1. Goddammit, I guess I can skip Blaster then.
    2. Eh, not much of a problem.
    3. That's pretty cool, we're most certainly getting a new Chromedome.
    4. Hell yeah! We need an IDW Rodimus and Galvatron.

12. Sa173533

Sa173533 Well-Known Member

1. Finally, the debates on whether Blaster is a Leader or a Titan Class figure can be put to rest. Also, that kinda puts my theory of Roller being a Headmaster to a close, but one headmaster head per figure, I suppose.

2. There's always a chance that he'll turn into a base mode like in The Rebirth.

[​IMG]

3. This gives me more reason to try and find a Generations Brainstorm that actually works instead of being broken right out of the box. Also, taking what Edgewise said into consideration, the beast figures could be there to fill out the rest of the cost of the Voyager figure, due to the price increase for Voyager figures.

4. This seems pretty good. I wonder if they'll have Targetmaster partners. I doubt it, but it's a good chance, considering the previous Deluxe Cyclonus had Nightstick as a partner.

13. AnonymousDwell

AnonymousDwell Well-Known Member

I would love a Titan Class pmop. (Or at least a bigger than standard Leader Class taller than MP-10.) A leader class the size of Leaer CW Magnus though, I would pass on personally.

A Titan Fort Max though would definitely tempt me, even if a remold/retool of Metroplex.

Leader class Blaster, if very very G1 reminiscent, might just be able to pull off an MP Blaster replacement on the cheap (as I used Leader Megs to replace Apollyon. :)  )

14. FirstandBest

FirstandBest Cassette

I am greatly looking forward to this line. Very interested after all we've seen with the Combiner Wars Line. Especially looking forward to Blaster and Fort Max

15. Hanzkaz

Hanzkaz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Finally, the long awaited Powermaster Optimus and Fort Max. These have been on my Wanted List for years.

It looks like we'll be getting G1/IDW versions of Hot Rod, Kup and Blurr. Hopefully they'll sneak in a Deluxe CW-style G1 Scourge, too. I guess Leader-class Rodimus Prime and Galvatron could also be on the way.

So, this is how they'll be celebrating the Beast Wars anniversary, next year.

16. Rodimus Prime

Rodimus Prime Sola Gratia, Sola Fide TFW2005 Supporter

Yes, also make Leader classes of Galvy and Rodimus, Please! Hng... so are they doing all the '86 TFs? I mean, I can understand not doing Magnus, but I hope we get a new version of Galvatron and not just Cyclonus' Gestalt mode.

17. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The only thing I'm not thrilled about is Blaster being a Leader. One of the few times where I'd prefer a smaller version of a character. I'll wait for actual pictures before making final judgments, of course, but this early bit of news makes me less enthusiastic.

The rest is pretty cool though.

18. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    1. Sounds awesome especially for Ginrai being PM Optimus's headmaster. It makes perfect sense seeing how it's similar to the original anime Ginrai came from.

2. Interesting. Maybe there's a way to at least fan mode one?

3. Cool. So this may mean we could be getting Chromedome.

4. Guess this means there's a good chance we'll see a new updated and probably IDW inspired Rodimus Prime and hopefully a Voyager Galvatron to go along with him.

19. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Undersea Warrior

News Credits:
    So they said Deluxes will be based on Cybertronian movie characters.

That doesn't entirely eliminate them having CW compatibility. Cybertronian alts would look a LOT like Technobots.

20. Rodimus Prime

Rodimus Prime Sola Gratia, Sola Fide TFW2005 Supporter

Not IDW-inspired. *shudder*