Transmetal003's dealing

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Transmetal003, Nov 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Transmetal003

Transmetal003 Banned

This thread is to call forward ANYONE that has had issues with dealing with me mainly ang3l3's and Oldcasper please PM me ASAP!!

If there is anyone else also Please PM me I am now officaly back online and I am stepping up to correct my wrongs and make the wrongs right. I do not want anyone to have hard feelings or think they are getting scrwed over. PLEASE PM me to diccuss the details of our dealings.

Items will be shipped out or money will be refunded Please PM me ASAP Thank you!!

2. DerekZ

DerekZ Member

What you mean?

3. ang3l3s

ang3l3s Sixshot

He means he wants to make things right but has yet to do it. Sent him my takara mp rodimus and he never sent my stuff that agreed to trade.

4. ang3l3s

ang3l3s Sixshot

Why is the guy on the boards still??? Look at the messages he writes:

Yeah! well you can thank the asshole member Oldcasper for you not getting jack shit till I get my big payout for my dealings from ebay and other places.

Dick head casper opended a dispute against me this past Wendsday. That in turn put my paypal at a negtive 354.39 Any money that I was going to send to you or anyone else is GONE thanks to the Refund to that little prick. I dont give a shit anymore about ur rants or raves or you getting pissed off. Heres the reality I will send you your ITEMS they we TRADED FOR. As SOOOONNN AS I HAVE THE MONEY. As for the Ironhide and the 25. I might as well just send back your POS Rodimus with fucked up packaging.

You dont have to belive me or care because I certenly dont any fucking more FUCK YOU! and fuck that little cocksucker OLD CASPER. Heres the best part of it all. The day the SAME DAY he opended his dispute and fucked up my paypal account and my bank account. I recived funds from a friend so that I could actually ship out his and your package. go run to JOE or any other mod on here. Ive explaned my situation to them. So they know exctally where I stand. You wanna run your fucking mouth about me on my feed back page. Then be my guest Im done with this site. Once I finish up my dealings with you and two other people IM fucking GONE!!

I didnt want things to be this way and for what ever its worth I do honestly whole heartly sinserly apoligese for all of this fucked up bull shit.

BUt to you its just that BULL SHIT. SO Im done waisting my time with you. I will IN FACT Be sending you MONEY and MONEY ONLY to cover the cost of the RODIMUS you said $179+ right..Well with the condistion of the box you'll get 120.+ your shipping fees of $30.00 thats it thats all you dont like it O WELL. It is the BEST I can offer. And you will recive the money when I get PAID. Thank your friend Casper it is it really is all because of his fucking lil chinc ass that I could not send out as I fucking promiced which once again another promice broken making me look even more like a doush.

Sorry for it all again for what the fuck ever its worth to you which is shit. But this is the way it is. Take care now bye bye then.

Oh and this is the ONLY warnning I will give you. DO NOT E-MAIL my privite email again EVER. If you do I will take every email every message to the police and file a harrasment charge against you. Dont think IM playing around Ive done it before. I dont want to see any messages from you except a privite message sent to me HERE ON TFW.

Now stop bugging me and wait for the money give me your paypal addy so I will have it for the day I need it.

Mabye after I cool off and Im not so pissed off I will re think things but as of right now honestly forget you and TFW2005. Nothing but a bunch of fucking assholes and scheemers and liars and fucking doushbags. Ive done a ton of deals on here and all went well exception of you and that little faggit Casper.

5. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    I want the last 5 minutes of my life back... Hope u guys work ur shot out but I don't know why i read all that!

6. NIDARAM12

NIDARAM12 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So did anyone ever get a tracking number or any money back?

It seems like he's still buying stuff on Ebay so I take that to mean that he wasn't out of money and was just scamming everyone.

7. oldcasper

oldcasper Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Fortunately, paypal froze his account and made fully refund to me.
    I paid him over $400 but he didn't ship and didn't refund me until 40 days later I filed a claim on paypal to get refund!
    This guy is really a dumb fuck, don't trust him.
    After refunding he even messaged me to complaint my escalation to paypal and ask I pay $43 to him to cover his loss, FUNNY!

8. twiztidRodimus

twiztidRodimus Shattered Glass Autobot

News Credits:
    I actually made one of his first deals, for my psp I believe, He was trustworthy and paid, I don't know what happened that made his dealings go sour, I hope he can clear his other situations up, but I swore he was banned.

9. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    I did a trade with Transmetal when he first joined the boards, we sent the items at the same time and trade went well, he was fine with me. I wonder what made him flip? Greed probably? IDK..

10. McSoundwave

McSoundwave Soundwave superior!

He wasn't using the term himself, but rather posting an email received from the OP.

11. twiztidRodimus

twiztidRodimus Shattered Glass Autobot

News Credits:
    Edited, as I realized my mistake. Thank you Mcsoundwave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.