Transgenders

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spoon, Feb 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:

grammar nazi

2. SpinalCord

SpinalCord Banned

Well, one, it's not name calling when it's true now is it? That's like calling me a radical libratarian. Heaven forbid! And you don't go around telling people how to think? Are ya SURE? 'Cause there's enough evadence here to say that you do... and also, you are attacking my beliefes as well, since you don't agree with them. Everything that you just said is super hypocritical. It just really blows my mind actually, that you honestly think this.

By the way. Learn to read. I never said that every man has to fall in love with another. I said stay open minded. But conservatives tend to be closed minded, and you are no exception, so I understand your confusion.

The fact bestiality is WRONG is because you are TOLD to believe so. If the human likes it, and nothing bad to the animal psycalogically happens... why should it matter. The animal may instinctavly want it. But I don't know. I am all for animal rights as well, so this may fall into the whole do what you want as long as you don't hurt anybody thing, and it may hurt the animal.

I also don't have a view on statutory rape. I mean, touching a young child, definitely not okay. And with the proper education, I think the age for statatory rape should go way down. But what that age is all depends on the brain maturuity of each child. I don't know. Also not overly educated on this topic either.

As for this argument. I'm way bored with you two. WAAYYY bored. I've put out what I believed. I've answered questions; you've ignored mine. So I'm finished. Hope you can allow yourselves to grow from my knowlage.

Go on. Hate me for being amazing. For not wanting to constrict the human race. I love it. Makes me laugh how people like you, little followers, must obey what has been given to you. You won't ever go anywhere, and you won't ever make a difference. Even more of a reason for me not even take what you guys say seriously. Cookie cutter, spoon fed vessels is all you two are. I've heard it all before. Cannot think for yourselves. :lol  But you have never heard my extreme arguments, and it intimidates you now doesn't it.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2009
  3. SpinalCord

SpinalCord Banned

Thank you for the grammar. Seriously. Can't believe I kept saying that...

but your immaturity level is astronomically high. It might be a condition you want to have checked out...

4. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Amazing...ly bad [/Tenacious D]

I've heard plenty of 'extreme' arguments. I went to college once, too. I grew past that. So, because I think the way that most rational people think, that makes me a follower? Or perhaps I'm intelligent enough to know that what other people figured out long ago ('Don't stick that in the dog!') is still the right thing to know. But, go on back to your Superiority Club, laugh at all these sheep, and then use that degree in Look How Radical I Can Be Arts to get a job working the night shift at Wal Mart.

5. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Leader Blackout LIVES!!!

News Credits:
    Wait wait wait. Because I don't agree with someone I am telling them how to think? Wha? LOL dude are you even in high school? Your comprehension is terrible. And, yes, deragatory name calling is against the rules. But whatever.

You are making broad assumptions. Sounds like you have issues with conservatives.

:lolol 

I hope you don't live within a mile of where my kids will go to school.

Wow. Just, wow. Thank you for the lulz this morning. If being a "critical free thinker" means I end up like you, I will happily continue being a, what is it, vessel? Wow. I haven't ignored any of your questions, but let's review:

You hate conservatives.
    You advocate beastiality.
    You are way smarter than everyone else.

That is pretty much what I learned from you today. Thank you for enlightening me.

6. Jeremy.B

News Credits:
    :lolol 

7. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I prefer...
    [​IMG]

8. CheetahDC

CheetahDC Well-Known Member

How the hell did beastiality get into this? Get that out of here and put it another thread. You're just making your case look worse, SpinalCord.

I'm banging my head on the wall here because I've got rightwingers saying downright hateful things, and I've got this leftwinger just making an ass of himself and the case for trans people. You are not helping SpinalCord.

I try to be an understanding person. I don't normally direct that much rage at someone, but when someone makes an ass of himself trying to defend people I care about, in turn making them look worse to society at large, well, I'm not happy. Think before you speak SpinalCord, if only for the benefit of our GLBT friends.

9. rattrap007

News Credits:
    My bad...

10. rattrap007

News Credits:
    But his extreme views are making this thread even more interesting... We are wrong and he is right. He said so himself..

11. LilithMorrigan

LilithMorrigan Banned

SpinalCord, you're on your own here.

That is an entirely new level of crazy....

12. rattrap007

News Credits:
    We need a picture for things like that. Like a guy pointing to a chart with several crazy ideas on it and then have an extreme end have a spot that says "You are here" with the pointer rod on it...

13. Jeremy.B

News Credits:
    hateful? I get that it is ok for you to express your opinion, but when those of us who disagree do the same, it is hateful?

14. rattrap007

News Credits:
    Pretty much... We are the intolerant hate filled ones remember..

15. Jeremy.B

News Credits:
    Dang, I keep forgetting I'm a bigot.

Nothing to see here folks, move along.

16. rattrap007

News Credits:
    If there is one group of people I can't stand it is people who are intolerant.. I hate them...

17. LilithMorrigan

LilithMorrigan Banned

You two want to a get room for this gentleman's ego circlejerk you have going? I hear there is a men's public restroom you can use.

18. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

Just be careful there's no trannies in it... you'll have to use your crotch scanners beforehand.

19. rattrap007

News Credits:
    Nah.. I'm good right here...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.