Transfromers | Aftermath

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Hitonoko, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Hitonoko

Hitonoko Vok Emissary

If your like me and loved the Beast Wars series then I know you want to see what happens after Beast Machines ended. I wanna try to put together a pilot episode to pitch to Hasbro and Takara and hopefully revive the Beast era of transformers. http://www.wix.com/hitonoko777/transformersaftermath check out the site I've put up with the story synopsis and first chapter/episode written. I'll keep continuing the story as time goes by and I'm looking for some feed back and ideas from other fans. There are also links from the character section to my animated versions of the characters so check them out and tell me what you think, I've only got the villains done so far and will be making the Maximal models soon!

2. ARCTrooperAlpha

ARCTrooperAlpha Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    interesting, what made you go with the seven deadly sins minions? Fullmetal Alchemist? and why make the Vok the enemies?

3. Hitonoko

Hitonoko Vok Emissary

There's a few reasons for the seven sins as their titles but yes I'd say FMA was an influence on me. I wanted each emissary to basically inheirit part of the Vok which has a major role later on. As for the Vok being enemies its sorta complicated as even the emissaries don't know what their real goal is which will be revealed later in the story. In Beast Wars they were experimenting using the earth but the reason or purpose of it was never really explored so I want to build on that.

4. ARCTrooperAlpha

ARCTrooperAlpha Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    interestingly enough, I was gonna have the seven sins as unicorn's henchmen ! galvatron, cyconus, and scourge were the top ones, and nova prime or devastator would be Sloth :)  keep it up !