Transfotaku's "Name your price TF sale"

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Transfotaku, May 29, 2010.

1. Transfotaku

Transfotaku Transformer Otaku

The basics: EMAIL ME. EMAIL ME! Email is my username here, @yahoo.com
    Try to make an obvious subject line also so I can keep track easily of the messages.
    I got a large TF collection. About 1000 figures or so still, even after pruning off parts of it in the past. A lot of those, I just don't care about anymore. I bought them just because they are Transformers, and for no other real reason than that. That said, there's still several I like, but still, too many I got just to have.
    And I'd rather have other stuff.
    So, let me know what you want/shoot me your want lists. Include your purchasing offer. IE: Classics Astrotrain $20 is good. Astrotrain, alone, is bad. It'd be cool if you can include a link to tfu.info so I know the EXACT figure you want also.

The rules:

You list all the TFs you want to buy, any generation from G1-RotF. You also list how much you want to pay for them.
    You have the money to pay for them now, or will have the money to pay for them within 3 days after we agree to price.
    I do trades, but I prefer to simultaneous-send at the LEAST. I'd much rather have you send first. I will NOT rip you off, I have several dozen good sales and trades on various forms and a dozen or so on here alone. I'll provide all my trading info. But even at that, I prefer selling to you anyway.
    I ship via priority mail flat rate. It's economical, it's fast, and I can get it out to you the very next day if you pay right (that would be via Paypal, with your shipping addy in your profile, using Goods-NonEbay) since I can click and print the label.
    DO NOT POST YOUR REQUESTS HERE! DO NOT PM ME! Email me.

Don't post your requests here. Email me. I can't keep records of this thread like I can my email.

There's a few reasons I'll say no to your requests:
    1-I don't have the item, or it's being sold already.
    2-The offer is too low. Don't offer $10 on a $100 figure. Fair market value.
    3-I like the figure too much to sell it. Rescue vehicle TFs, many dinosaur TFs, Skywarp, Magnus, a few like that are keepers to me. I also prefer to keep as many Classics, Cybertron and RiD as possible, so while I -will- sell some, I'd prefer to sell from other generations.

I am indeed looking for trades, but the figures have to be on my list. I can give you exact lists of what I want, but in general, 1/18th figures (GI Joe, Star Wars, Microman, etc) and non-Transformers robots (Gunpla, SoC, Revoltech, model kits, Robo Damashii, Mugenbine, etc) are what I'm after. Also after Busou Shinki Graffias and her partner and the mermaid, and a few oddballs. But if it's not on my lists, I don't care or I don't need it. Lists available on request.

My want list is in my sig. My haves list are in my sig also, for non-TF stuff I have up for sale. It also includes TF stuff I'd really like to get rid of, the stuff I won't say no too for reason #3.

EMAIL ME! Don't flood my PM box, and, while you can talk in the thread, offers on here will have no priority and people emailing me (so we can both keep track of messages and have it on record) will get their deals.

Also: I got no Lucky Draws. I got no E-Hobbies (that I'm selling). And any mold that has Ultra Magnus, Optimus and Nemesis Prime as mold brothers/recolors, stays. IE: Armada Primes and Uni Magnus using the deluxe Armada mold stays, as does G2 Prime, e-Hobby Magnus and RiD Scourge. And the Classics.

2. Transfotaku

Damn, some of you guys make some crazy lists. ;)  I should then add:

I go no convention exclusive figures. Never had any interest in those for the price they cost.

But still, got a few people I can hook up/working on hooking up now at least.

3. Transfotaku

Bumping.

4. Transfotaku

Been awhile. Giving another bump.

Some nice figs already gone. Hurry hurry hurry!

5. Transfotaku

Bumpy bump.

6. Transfotaku

Fresh bump, yo.

7. Transfotaku

Another bump.

8. Transfotaku

Bump. Trying to raise more funds to get all the Queen's Blade Revoltechs I need in one large lot. Buy some stuff! ;) 

9. Jdeception209

Jdeception209 Banned

i emaled u!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    bump

10. Jdeception209

Jdeception209 Banned

answer email. i want to buy some g1 figs!!!! =D
    bump bump