TransFormMission M-01 Combiner (Menasor)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, Aug 5, 2015.

1. mtl79

mtl79 Well-Known Member

Awesome thanks, he's the last one I have left to get....

• Like Like x 1
  2. mlbfan

mlbfan Well-Known Member

Finally had a chance to mess with Dead End - although I only transformed him from robot to combine mode as my dad insisted he wanted to transform him from car to robot mode. I was underwhelmed by him. I guess I need to mess with him more.

As for Menasor? Love everything about him except that annoying forward lean and lack of ankle movement! I mean, he looks great, the transformations work for me, the shin guards and forearms, the individual bots and alt modes (I really like WB/GT/TFM), but that forward lean is a disappointment. Too bad. Hopefully Defensor will be better.

3. mlgpapalouie

mlgpapalouie The King of Bad Distribution

IMG_0423.JPG :) 

• Like Like x 6
  4. mlgpapalouie

Powertrain is amazing
    Overturn has his issues but hes quite solid
    Combined mode is great, its like a fricking brick this thing isnt coming apart, forward tilt is easily fixed with one click of movement at the knees and ankles

• Like Like x 1
  5. OstOgBajer

OstOgBajer Well-Known Member

I'm considering selling my havoc. My collection is getting too big and as much as I like them, I don't think I have the space and money for everything I wish I could collect :/

• Like Like x 1
  6. leandro gomes

leandro gomes leandro tf

with stickers! I find it handsome.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  7. Buford

Buford Master Spark

I just got Powertrain / Motormaster in in Thursday, and I only got one member as a tester to start out to see how I liked the fit and finish since I know nothing about TFM's quality. I went with MM because as the core he's the lynchpin of the whole combiner... and semi truck TFs are awesome.

Overall impression? Holy crap. This thing is amazing. It's an easy enough transformation that I've done it multiple times (and only needed the instructions once), but has enough going on that it's satisfying. The truck altmode is BAD. ASS. The big beefy bot is BAD. ASS. And, man, even the packaging it came in was great.

The plastic of the trailer panels has a every-so-slightly rubbery softness to the touch while not actually being rubbery; I'm not sure how to describe it, but it doesn't feel like typical hard plastic. It's not a knock, it's just a little different.

After seeing how this figure came out I definitely need to pick up the other four.

• Like Like x 3
  8. hellex

hellex Well-Known Member

If you are thinking the other 4 will be awesome, don't. Only Mr Yellow approaches the greatness of Powertrain. The 2 leg bots are the definition of so so. I don't have Overturn yet so can't tell you how he is, but from other reviews it appears he is just ok.

9. Gamerlingual

Gamerlingual Well-Known Member

Tokyo, Japan (Originally from Los Angeles)
    Ebay:
    Looks like I'm the only one not complaining about my Havoc. Stands up no problem with his original legs and he's complete. Worth every penny and I love my copy. I'll buy from them again.

• Like Like x 6
  10. dmarsee

dmarsee Well-Known Member

Dude, that's how message boards work. >75% of all conversations about anything are complaints.
    Don't worry about it -- love what you love. It doesn't matter if it feels like you're the only one.

• Like Like x 2
  11. MechaToast

MechaToast G1? No thanks.

Where did you get the stickers from? I'm getting these guys for great looking cars, not combined mode, and would welcome ways to make them look even better.

12. Stygian360

Stygian360 Well-Known Member

These look better than Reprolabels (with no slight meant to them), so I'd be curious about this also --^

13. mlgpapalouie

Agreed

• Like Like x 1
  14. BIOMEC

BIOMEC Terrorcon

So I finally got Overturn!!!! What a gorgeous vehicle and robot mode... He and Disorder are my favorites...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Punched a squirrel.

News Credits:
    I like Powertrain but I also have issue with the way the rear wheels are handled. That they hinder the knee articulation just seems like gross oversight.

• Like Like x 2
  16. NotTheFace

NotTheFace Lightning Strike

I'll totally second this. Most of the cars aren't bad, but they aren't anything special. Drag Strip is pretty awesome, though. I've been toying around with the idea of getting a second to mess around with at work, but there's just so much other stuff coming out now that I can't justify the additional cash.

17. RavenousPrime75

RavenousPrime75 Member

I'm also very pleased with Havoc overall (despite some minor quirks here and there), as I was with Gravity Builder. No major issues with posing/standing Havoc for me, either. Really looking forward to GT's Guardian (Defensor) joining them in my collection as well (one of these days)!

• Like Like x 2
  18. SLB1982

SLB1982 Active Member

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I just used a wide A stance and adjusted the hips and knees. I had him in a stance that looked like he was screaming angry in the air.

19. Captain Planet

Captain Planet Well-Known Member

I was finally able to get Dead End out of the box and put Havoc together. Two thoughts

1. Transforming them all in a row really highlights how much of a pain some of them are. I broke the side mirror off of Wildrider trying to get him to line up and tab everything in.

2. The lean is real. The top half of Havoc is fantastic. It looks amazing, it feels great and I had no problem with the elbow joints but the legs...Those legs are terrible. If you don't bend his knees and lean his torso forward he'll topple. He is very precarious. Touching him too much will loosen something up and push everything out of place and pitch him forward.

And the salt in the wounds is that replacement parts DON'T EVEN FIT! What the hell?!?! How could they mess this up so badly. I literally have to cut the replacement parts to even get them to fit properly. And I can already tell they aren't going to be enough to fix the lean.

None of this should happen on a figure at this price.

• Like Like x 4
  20. Stygian360

Stygian360 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2