Transforming mcdonlads toys are they worth mony

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by bignick1693, Dec 3, 2010.

1. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    I found 2 transforming mcdonald toys. their not the actual transformer characters their the transforming happy meals and milkshakes that turn into dinosaurs.

2. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

I don't know how much you could get for them, but those were awesome. My personal favorite was the Hotcakes that turned into a pterodactyl-ish dino.

3. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    well, you know that at least 3 groups may find them valuable- TF fans with a slant toward obscure and quirky; McDonald's collectors in general, or people that collect fast food give-away/freebies/toys.

if you are talking about these guts below, the only way they are worth more than a few bucks each is if you had a complete set or a complete run of the different "changeable" food toys.

[​IMG]

4. Inikalord

Inikalord Legal Binding Contracts

Ebay:
    From what Ive seen over the years, they really arnt worth anything TBH, $2 is what you would probably get at the most and thats just being nice :L

5. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    i have the chicken nugget box i got for a buck at a flea market, i put him somewhere, he kicks ass

the first beast wars one, the beast machine ones, and the animated ones are the best transformer fast food toys we ever got....especially that beast wars beetle, i use to have 5 of those....they are gone now....need to get a new one

6. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Yeah, except in cases of complete sets or if they're still mint sealed in the bag, they're not worth much at all.

I found a couple in a thrift store grab bag recently, although they're different from the ones jorod74 linked above. These are more like shell-formers:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And someone gave me the transforming fry thing free at a yard sale -- pictured here with some other stuff I got super-cheap:

[​IMG]

7. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    I had the fries one. Good times.

8. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

In terms of money, they are worth practically nothing. :(