Transforming Human? (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Torque, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    So we've all heard the rumors. How interesting would it be if MECH grabbed Raf for their experiment due to his exposure to both regular and Dark Energon, allowing his body to be just right for the experiment, making Ratchet, BB, and probably even Optimus feeling responsible for what happened. Would certainly be interesting, to say the least.

2. IceMagnus

IceMagnus I like it loud!

News Credits:
    Well there is Sari Sumdac and Alice so why not a boy for a change, and plus Rafael did say numerous times that he understands BumbleBee for some odd reason. =]

3. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

I don't think the Transforming humanoid is Raf. One of the show's creators made a comment way back that they have a great character that is showing up that transforms into a security guard and then into a janitor. I posted that Transformers Prime is going to have a pretender or sometype of a transforming human or humanoid way back. I was laughed at. Everyone thought the comment was a joke and nothing more. This was long before it was officially revealed that there would be a Transforming humanoid.

And there was a security guard character at a museum in one episode. So here's my take. It could be Cybertronian Pretender or something related or it could be something else. Perhaps another alien of a different species kind of like the Bounty Hunter on the X-Files. I think this humanoid is going to go to the museum disguised as the security guard to try to get information on something Transformers related he suspects happened there. He is going to find out about Miko after finding a picture of her in the museum files. He is then going to find out where she goes to school and disguise himself as a school janitor to spy on her, Jack, and Raf.

Project Chimera could be a transforming cyborg. So maybe the transforming humanoid is a creation of M.E.C.H. that Silas is using.

4. Cyber Star

Cyber Star Well-Known Member

I liked how they made that robot-human deal work with Sari, so it might work for Raf. Something like that might add more to his character & give him more screen time that I believe he deserves. :D 

5. IceMagnus

News Credits:
    There's more to Rafael than meets the eye. =]

6. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

I don't think Raf is going to become a robot. The Energon canceled out the Dark Energon in his system. I think his getting ill was to simply show the audience that Dark Energon can invade and kill humans. Thus Unicron is a threat to them as well as Cybertronians. I think the Transforming humanoid is something else.

7. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    A recall an interview with Toonzone from SDCC where they said that we will have "something like a transforming human", but they refused to comment if it would be something like a targetmaster or Sari or anything.

Could be MECH's project like you guys said.

8. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

That´s my theory too..."something ike a transforming human" could be a transformers made by human: a Mecha.
    Personally I like the idea because that could make MECH a real, visible threat to both humanity and transformers. At the same time, it could give the opportunity to make the kids truly combatants instead of nuisances (although the mere though of Miko piloting a giant armored robot scares me more than even Megatron :eek: ).

9. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran

News Credits:
    Pretty sure this is the interview some people have been referring to:

SDCC 2011 Video - Jeff Kline, Mike Vogel, Bob Orci & More Discuss the Season 2 Trailer, Season Three, and Upcoming Plot Points Transformers

Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
  10. Glass_of_water

Glass_of_water Well-Known Member

awwww maaaan. pretenders suck balls.

11. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Intersting idea........They could make Raf like what happened to Hunter O'Nion in IDW.

12. Cyber Star

Cyber Star Well-Known Member

Redundant statement is redundant. I read your opinion/ideas in your first post, no need to quote/inform me again.

13. IceMagnus

News Credits:
  14. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Oh no, I think I'd start crying if Raf became a (and died like) Hunter O'Nion.

15. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    >implying pretenders suck
    >thus implying Bludgeon sucks

Get out.

OT: going by the interview info, it would seem there may indeed be a pretender in the show's future. Personally though, I'd love to see Silas himself actually be Project Chimera, and he becomes something similar to IDW Scorponok.

16. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    Pretenders that transform from humans to robots suck.
    Bludgeon is Bludgeon, and amazing by default. As is Thunderwing. And Monstructor's components. :D 

Spunky, I think when they were talking about a guard "transforming" into a janitor they were jokingly talking about reusing character models. Remember, they also said this year that Batman Arkham Asylum and Batman Arkham City and Transformers Prime are all in the same continuity. Don't take everything so literally. :thumb 

I've said before that I think the energon infusion may inadvertently affect Raf by aging him or something but not turn him into a pretender, but I my be wrong. Kline said that an upcoming episode will feature Raf's home and family as a plot point and I'm assuming that'll come soon, considering his parents will probably be wondering why his eyes are all dark and why he was gone for so long. Then again, he has said his family often doesn't listen to him, so we may see his family for a different reason. At this point, I'd just say to wait.

17. modzprime29

modzprime29 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That wasn't Nessicery ! :mad 

18. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    **Project Chimera can be the "transforming human".

-- The head of the "transforming human" is where Silas sits and controls Chimera.**

19. jackDarcee

jackDarcee Arcee lover

I still say what I said a month or so ago-There is going to be an ep where a bot (hopefully Arcee) becomes a human and Jack and hers relationship will be explored.

Alternativley Jack might become a bot ... that would make an encounter with aracnid even more interesting....

20. lordjimmybob

lordjimmybob Well-Known Member