TransformersPrimeStyle promotion

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Dormamu, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    The kids channels have been playing the commercial for the Transformers Prime Style offer constantly, and the website has been updated for it (ROLL OUT IN PRIME STYLE), but I guess the question is their deal states in the mail in "Offer valid 8/17/2011 through 10/20/2011. Original store-identified, dated cash register receipt(s), or for online purchases, invoice(s) AND packing slip(s) dated 8/17/2011 through 10/20/2011 showing purchase of at least $20 (*purchase total excludes sales tax) worth of TRANSFORMERS Dark of the Moon toys must be submitted with completed offer form.", but does that mean that it is just DOTM figures? Just wondering because between Rodimus, and Unicron, I'm well over that $20 amount.

Oh, and they have a contest for those of you who still ride a bus to school. Or go to school. Which from what I understand is what the cool kids do.

Note: Mod, if you want to move this to the original news thread, that's fine, but I felt it's more of a toy deal/related question.

2. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    It's a good question, because it seems very straightforward in the text, but in other promotions they've done recently they've been a bit lax with their interpretations of the rules ("they're more like guidelines, anyway!")...the most notable example I can think of off the top of my head is that they took pretty much any Proof of Purchases for their recent Star Wars mail away offers, including ones that were nearly two decades old. This despite their rules stating specific assortment numbers that were permitted for submission.

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    We need another promotion where we get more free toys. Kre-O, a tee, and a $5 off coupon? Pass for me.