transformersmatrix.com SUSPENDED

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by side wave, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. side wave

side wave Well-Known Member

i regret to inform everyone that is subscribed to transformersmatrix.com that worst has come to pass the account has been..... SUSPENDED!

2. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

All they have to do is pay the bill, or find out if it's an error on the host's side. Either way, I wouldn't go freaking out just yet.

3. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Weird. The YouTube channel got shutdown as well.

*edit* Wait, I think he was talking about the YouTube channel. Yeah, that likely isn't coming back. It went from "Account Suspended" yesterday afternoon to "username doesn't exist." I think he might be pushing it with his new channel as well. YouTube specifically states that if your account is suspended you can't make new channels or post to any existing channels while the suspension is in effect, and if the account is terminated, you cannot create, post content to, or access any other youtube account or it will get banned as well. Which sucks, but Sean's already posted that he's going to be uploading all of his stuff to the new account, which could end up getting him banned for good.

I'm still wondering what got the TFmatrix channel banned in the first place. Someone said it was some old Simpsons video. Were there any on TFmatrix? I don't recall any Simpson's videos, but I don't know every video posted there.

4. side wave

side wave Well-Known Member

actually there was it the treehouse of horror episode with the untitled robot parody.

5. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    AHHH. That explains that if that was what did it.

6. Optibotimus

Optibotimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    peaugh...

He had his ROTF trailer removed a while back..that apparently was the warning he said he didn't get. Then his simpsons video was taken down, followed by his suspension. And you're right, making a new account after one has been suspended is against their rules too. I'm tired honestly of people supporting him for doing what are offensive acts and violating their rules. Furthermore, he's breaking the law by using full copyrighted material. yes it sucks...but those are the rules and we all have to abide by them. And with how fast this new channel will rise in subscribers...and how fast sean will reapply for partnership...youtube/google will notice and suspend this new one too. It's very sad and i feel horrible for him because this was his life. Literally. This was his job for the most part. And while i disagree with him putting all his eggs in one basket, by banking on youtube. He brought this on himself.

7. 0R10N P4X

0R10N P4X Banned

News Credits:
    (Peaugh, close your eyes on this one! :p )

In all fairness Paul, reviewing stolen toys from China and making money out of it isn't any more morally cool. ;) 

8. Optibotimus

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    that's a very VERY fair statement...but it's not against youtubes TOS either...at least not right now lol

9. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    NO!!! MY EYES!!! IT BURNS!!!!!

:lol 

I'm not arguing that point, and I wasn't trying to come down on Sean up above, just pointing out the issues with the youtube account, and that the old channel wasn't likely to pop back up anytime soon.

Also, while there are a lot of pre-release figures there, I've got quite a few convention and retail-purchased figures as well.

Ah, gotcha. I thought it kind of came out of left field on the suspension. As for the rest, I hear you, and I tend to agree. I'm glad Youtube helped him through some tough times, but he had a really good opportunity to bunker down and do some serious job hunting and maybe working on improving some of the things in his life that he wanted to, and instead barreled full steam ahead on Youtube and now he's in this mess. It sucks, and I don't wish anyone to be in this situation, but I can only feel so bad at this point. I was kind of hoping he learned something the last time things went crazy back in November, but his immediate attempt to shoot right back up the YouTube charts shows me that he hasn't. Same thing with Metal Chaos. Transformers are cool, I get it, but if you focus on toys before your own life, things are going to get messed up. And believe me, I don't say that out of dickery, I've been there. I got pretty crazy importing stuff form the BWII/Neo/Car Robots era back in college that I came THIS close to being evicted. TWICE. But I learned from it, sold almost all of my toys and focused on fixing things, and I finally got my feet under me and built up what I've got now. And yeah, it cost me a lot more after the fact to buy back some of the toys I've sold, but I worked myself into a much more stable position before I did it.

Sorry, not meaning to sound preachy. But if my YouTube account got shut down tomorrow, I'd be disappointed, and I'd certainly have to cut back on my purchases, but I'd be in no danger of losing anything I have. All my toys are purchased with money above and beyond my monthly obligations, bills, and investments, none of which are paid for by youtube revenue.

10. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    I'm sorry but ... why should I, or anyone else, care?

11. Optibotimus

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    THIS IS SEAN LONG WE'RE TALKIGN ABOUT....HOW DARE YOU :p 

j/k

12. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    I was thinking the exact same thing.

13. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sorry, but meaningless YouTube drama FTL. Still waiting on an articulately-spoken, well-lit, well-produced video I can sit all the way through.

14. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Then I guess we're still waiting on you to make one.

15. StarSaber79

StarSaber79 Banned

News Credits:
    I agree with Kickback its not that important.

16. Optibotimus

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    :bowdown: 

17. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks, but the equipment I personally have on hand (a consumer-grade camera, a cheap tripod, a piece of white posterboard, and Windows Movie Maker) aren't good enough to make a video I'd be interested in watching. I don't have the equipment/skills to make a good video; I have to believe that someone out there does, however.

I think video reviews are a potentially great way to communicate and share information; they're just not "there" yet.

Not really. I didn't like the SW prequels either, and I can't personally do better. :lol 

18. Vangelus

Vangelus Long Live the New Flesh Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I made it already! Why do you think I'm an egomaniac?

Anyway this isn't really a video discussion. Sucks to lose a youtube channel, but I'm fairly sure everyone who'd want to know about it already knows it. That + youtube inevitably turning into dramasville = threadlocked

19. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    :lolol 

20. Dreweido

Dreweido Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.