Transformersland.com?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Rumble02, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

Has anyone ever purchased from them? are they reliable?

2. MECHADOOM

MECHADOOM I'm Doombot and I know it

I bought a micromaster Countdown Shuttle-launch Gantry and two Metroplex kneecaps from them, and everything arrived in good condition(i.e., the condition stated on their site). Their prices are also really reasonable. I recomend them highly.:thumb 

3. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

Will probably get more responses in Toyark.

*punts*

4. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

yes, i have, great service, but he is not prefect, and he does not exactly discribe the exact condition of a transformer, how ever, he is a lot cheaper then, BBTS and sometimes even ebay, he is reliable, but, he might not ship your item out for up to a week, and then he has a nasty habbit of not returning emails, he will eventually, but that's just a warning.

i recommoned him, but, with caution. the guy runs the whole thing by himself, so, it may take time for your order to be processed and such.

although, last time i bought from him was in april, right after all the hurricanes and such, and he is in florida, it DID take 10 days for my package to arrive. how ever not all items were as discribed, one was supposed to be sealed, but was only mib, and one item that was supposed to be complete, was missing a part. which he did eventually send me that part, free of charge, and he also, offered to give me a discount on the sealed item that was MIB, so if you are wanting to open the sealed items, he's a great source to buy sealed items, just remember they may be MIB and not sealed.

he is a great source for just parts and such too.

with all of the complaints and such, in mind, i would still buy from him again.

and I rate his service, a 3 out of 5, but his discriptions are still lacking, so my advice is when you buy from him, email him first and ask for a detailed discription of the items, or a photo.

he is NOT the best out there, but there are many far worse, and i would recommand him over ebay, any day.

5. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

Thanks Yall

6. Dolza_Khyron

he's a great source for transformers, don't get me wrong on that, but you still want to make sure you get an accurate discription in writing. first.

7. Pointblank

Pointblank Banned

I have to give him a negative feedback. Sorry, but I bought a figure from him that was described as mint. When it arrived it had a broken off part, that was clearly visible because of the large stress marks. I emailed him about it right away and he had the guts to say that I broke it myself. He said he would take care of it, but never did and he never returned my emails after that.

I would personally AVOID Transformersland.com at all costs.

8. MikeTSI

MikeTSI The Reclaimer TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I'm glad you asked about Transformerland.com because I have been considering making a rather large purchase from him. What Dolza_Khryon describes sounds acceptable from a one man show. I'll probably give him a try.

Mike

9. Viper_486

Viper_486 Cobraaa!

Ive ordered parts from them before for kitbashing, and never had a problem.

10. The Matrix32

The Matrix32 Well-Known Member

I have ordered from Transformerland on many ocassions and would say the only significant drawback--if you could even call it a drawback-- is this: for every order you place on, say, Monday, he will almost always wait until Saturday before dispatching your merchandise. No matter what I ordered or when, the postmark always indicated a Saturday shipment. Always. For someone who always selects USPS Priority Mail shipping--I despise waiting ten to fourteen days for my figures--it was exasperating to say the least.

I suppose the delay is attributable to his busy schedule, as he (Matt) is the sole manager of the business. I have never been one to conduct business in such a way, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

My advice: if you want your package in the mail soon after you make your purchase then by all means place your order on Friday.

Otherwise I consider him reputable seller, but as with any online seller, I suppose there is always an element of risk involved.

11. Golden Age

Golden Age BATTLE BEAST

i've ordered and it was smooth.

12. MikeTSI

MikeTSI The Reclaimer TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I can understand waiting until a weekend to ship. He may have a Mon-Fri job where he can't get to a post office. Who knows.

Mike

13. Dolza_Khyron

oh that's your problem, lol do not ever by transformers from him, and assume that they are "mint" because if you do you will be disapointed.

he is great if you want a transformer in played with condition but if you want a mint toy, by from bbts, or tfsource, or something.

he and remember he might call something "mint" that's really not. in my opinion, buy from him only transformers you really want, and can't find any where else for cheaper. i got my jetfire from him, with one order and was very happy with it, but my next order, did have SOME minor problems, but he volinteered to take care of it, at no cost to me, he even gave some money back.

the guy is a good person, he just is not a very responsible person.

14. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

I ordered several things from him, no problems at all. Pretty smooth tranaction.

15. Catalyst Dragon

Catalyst Dragon Member

Well I'm giving him a big negative.
    I ordered a figure from him Last September and it still hasn't arrived and he hasn't replyed to any of my emails asking him why!

So yeah i've been waiting for almost 5 months now and the website still says "processing order" ...

16. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

Just a slight address correction its Transformerland.com without the "s".

17. Big_Daddy

Big_Daddy The. Balls. Will. Touch.<br><b><font color=blue>Bi

News Credits:
    I've ordered from Matt at least 5 or 6 times in the last year or so. Items have always been as described except for one of Buzzsaw's weapons which had some minor chrome wear. He doesn't overcharge on shipping. Since I live in Sweden, items take up to three weeks before they arrive, which is OK by me. He packs well and with plenty of bubblewrap. Better than eBay for sure!

18. LifePincher

LifePincher BBTS is the SOURCE!

Yea', I was going to order a few things that would total to about $400., but he still hasn't responded to my emails asking for more pics of the items :confused: 

Count me out. Emails are easy and fast to respond to.

19. BigRC83

BigRC83 I'm singing in the rain

News Credits:
    Great transaction. :thumb 

20. DillWeasel

DillWeasel Member

I have had pretty descent experiences with him. I always got what I ordered within two weeks. The description are pretty accurate, but not spot on. He is not a bad guy to deal with, just not quick about anything.