Transformerscon Hauls

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Gnaw, Apr 29, 2006.

1. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

For everyone that went to this years TFcon, what did you pick up. Anyone pleased with what they found, or finally pick up that finally toy or weapon that completes your collection. Myself, I picked up a Mint- Pre Rub Soundwave 100% complete, an 85% Complete Omega Supreme and the K.O Frenzy and Lazerbeak cassettes (Clear Version). All in all, I had alot of fun. Good people, good toys, good everything. I will definetly be heading back next year.

2. Boardwise

Boardwise is scary - Sig Killer - M Super Mod

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The Toyark for haul threads.

3. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    They sure do.

My TFCon Haul :D 

[​IMG]

Not as big of a haul as last year but pretty good. Got 2 of the big finds I was looking for which would be Scrapmetal and Twincast. Scrappy was only $12 CAN from Rugby's and Twincast $80 CAN :D  But I did drop the ball a few times as Kool Toys had like 8 Alt Primes and I totally missed out because I didn't even realize they had any for sale :banghead:  As well as I had my eye on a Takara TF Reissue Diaclone Ultra Magnus the whole morning but was kinda indecisive about it, later it sold and now I'm kicking myself for not picking it up :banghead:  And I had to leave a bit early as I had to meet people :( 

Anyway I had a good time, good times were defiantly had by all :thumb  :rock 

4. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

Nice. I almost picked up the Pepsi Prime and the Anime Galvy. ActionToyHouse had them pretty cheap compared to some of the other sellers. One wanted 115 for Galvatron and 80 for Prime. Did you see the K.O cassettes?

5. RandomFerret

RandomFerret Fuzzy Forever

News Credits:
    I mostly got obscure weird crap, like this absolutely brilliant jigsaw puzzle that's a regular poster on one side, but on the other side the pieces are printed with parts of Smokescreen that can be assembeled in a completely different order to form a 3d model that transforms. The engineering in this thing is just unbelievable.

I also got three bruises and a nice big cut on my arm from when I tried to walk down the hall in my optimus prime costume and I fell over. Not my fault though. Some idiots cut in front of me. If I ever find out who they were...

6. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

That sounds really cool. Any pics?

7. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    :D 
    That's a very nice puzzle. :D 

Hoping to find one for myself someday.