transformersclub.com triple billed

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by megafreakintron, Mar 20, 2007.

1. megafreakintron

megafreakintron Loyal Fan

for all those who have joined http://www.transformersclub.com/ within the last few days check your credit or bank statments. i was triple billed on my credit card. they said they were going to start contacting people today. there automated billing service went crazy and started mass billing people. over 50 people had been double and triple charged. when i contacted them. they were very helpful in solving the problem and refunding my money and will contact your bank if you get introuble for being over drafted. the number is 1-817-448-9863

2. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    huh...that sucks....good thing i waited a few days i guess....though i do need to join soon....and start ordering the figures i've missed....

3. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    What did you buy from them and when did you buy it?

4. Dreweido

Dreweido Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It happened to a lot of us who ordered Nemesis Prime from them. They fixed it automatically but I'd still call and make sure.

5. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hm. I renewed recently while ordering Space Choo-Choo and Jet-Birdie, and called back just several days ago to get a second each of the figures. No problems on my statement.

6. megafreakintron

megafreakintron Loyal Fan

i paid my memebership dues $40.00

7. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks for letting us know, guy. I'm checking right now.

8. unicron's blues

unicron's blues I need to get rich!

I'm thinking about joining but I hope that doesn't happen if and when I do, I'd be hella pissed.

9. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wow. That's interesting. Thankfully I just checked my credit card statement online and it only shows a single membership renewal payment.

Hmm... hope they're willing to pay the charges to your bank for you. See, it doesn't matter to most banks why you went overdraft... just that you were. So, them calling and explaining to the bank that it's their fault really isn't going to matter to the bank unless MC themselves decide to pony up the overdraft charges. The only time I've ever seen a bank wave overdraft fees on these kinds of incidents is when it ends up being the fault of the bank or someone frauding your account. Unfortunately, this kind of situation is neither.

10. BigPhill

BigPhill Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    I was double-billed on my membership renewal, but almost as soon as I had realised it, Angie had sent me an e-mail stating that they'd already returned the second load of cash.

11. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'll have to check my crdit card statement, but this has happened to me in the past with other purchase from TFCC. I bought some things off of them in November and got triple charged. I got lucky too, I used my check card and they almost over drew my account doing so. I would definately not recommend using a check card and only use a credit card with TFCC.

12. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    When I renewed this year they gave me a NEW account! It took 2 emails from me to get it corrected. :(