Transformers

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by frankeblaha72, Jan 13, 2009.

1. frankeblaha72

frankeblaha72 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hello everyone I have a few transformers I need to get rid of. if you are interested let me know I will do trades if you would like to go that route. I will ship to you preference so let me know.

Cybertron Optimus Prime complete with planet key (orginal) all weapons. He is the Blue and Red one homage to G1 Optimus prime. I do not have the instructions but he has been used for display and all his joints are tight and he comes from a smoke free home. Price $30

Cybertron Crumplezone he is complete with instructions and planet key (orginal) he is for the Costo Two Pack I just wanted the OP from it it has never been played with and transformed once. $20.00

Cybertron Quickmix he is complete with instructions and his mini con. He has been used for display. $15.00

Universe 2.0 Blaster he is complete with all weapons and instructions. $12.00

Universe 1.0/2.0 Starscream, Astrotrain, Octane, Galvatron all are complete with instructions and card backs. They have all there weapons and ther joints are tight. $10.00 each or $40.00 for all.

Armada Wheeljack, Smokescreen, Cyclonus, Blurr all are complete with mini cons and have been used for display only they are complete and have all weapons. $10.00 each

Shipping within the US

Priorty $ 9.30

Parcel $ 4.33

Any questions please contact me and I will answer them. Will trade for the following:

Cybertron Starscream (the one that comes from the vector prime two pack)
    Cybertron Wingsaber
    Energon Downshift
    Cybertron Leo Breaker
    Energon Roadblock
    Energon Jetfire or Overcast

Frank

2. frankeblaha72

Ebay:
    Updated

3. XJunky

XJunky Howdy Ho Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

Looking for anything particular in trade?

4. frankeblaha72

Ebay:
    Updated to add what I will trade for.