Transformers you've recently transformed and your rating out of 10

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by TFtoycollector, Dec 9, 2011.

1. TFtoycollector

TFtoycollector I'm British i am

News Credits:
    Like the thread in movies and television but for transformers. I'll start:

Classics Mirage - 9/10. Great update from the original. One of my best in my classics collection.

Universe Henkei Hot Shot - 8/10. I don't have the Armada version so i can't compare, but this is a really good figure once you sort out the back kibble.

2. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Igear Thrust - 9/10.

3. changepas39

changepas39 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I recently got TF Prime Cliffjumper and transforming him is pretty cool. I've really enjoyed all of the TF Prime figures!

4. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

Movie 1 Wreckage - 9/10.

Simple, but very effective, and considering he's a Movie figure that's saying a lot. My only complaint is that nothing locks in above the torso, so if you're not careful his autmorph activates and rotates everything out of whack.

5. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Proud No Ma'amer!

TFP Bumblebee. I think he has a really fun transformation and both modes look great. He is a little thin and the wings are not as poseable as i would like. I would say a solid 8/10.

6. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Leader Optimus Prime (Striker version)
    -I'm finally starting to get the hang of this transformation, and it's not consuming as much time or making me paranoid about stress. The complexity is worth it for the results...what a toy! 9.5/10

FP Insecticons
    -These guys have some really innovative transformation joints, particularly in their shoulders. I don't think Kickback's legs come together that well in cricket mode though. It's funny how these guys emphasize the robot mode when they were named after their alt mode...however I wouldn't have it any other way. I did break one of Shrapnel's blades already, so it's good that Bombshell came with a spare set. In general, these guys are just slightly too fiddly to be fun to transform, despite the innovation. Also Kickback's knives are annoying. 8/10

Air Raid (Takara; Breakaway mold)
    -Every so often one of these generic or concept-art-based movie transformers really nails a transformation scheme and stands out as a fun and interesting toy. I'll see your Wreckage above and raise you Air Raid. His MechTech is useless and detracts from his excellent integrated cannon, though. Bonus points for being one of the few figures with true cross-line versatility. 7.5/10

7. igniz1984

igniz1984 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    MP skywarp 7/10 due to the hip kibble, and before him I transformed igear storm who is a 10/10 for being able to stand properly and look awesome at the same time.

8. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    what are we rating here? How much we like the Tf or something more specific like the transformation scheme itself?

If so,

Wreckgar: 11/10.

9. TFtoycollector

TFtoycollector I'm British i am

News Credits:
    Ah, i wasn't clear on that, sorry. i meant rate the whole figure, but feel free to rate the transformation.

10. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

The last one I transformed is Heavy Tread. I rate him 10/10. He's my favorite toy in the PCC line mainly because all 3 of his modes don't look half assed like some of the others.

11. Soundwinder

Soundwinder I wind sounds!

I hate that figure for that precise reason. Non-locking figures are a huge, huge turn off for me.

Oh, and on topic... Generations Sky/Black Shadow. 7/10, really an average figure but he is so full of charm to me. Pretty simple, but I just really like him more than the sum of his parts. I appreciate the way his legs fold into his torso, which is a novel leg transformation, and creates a very Pretender-esque hollow torso.

Just wish his drone wasn't so... worthless. Seriously. Give it a 5mm peg. SOMETHING. I understand the original idea to make it a Transformer wasn't viable, but c'mon. Something. Also wish his guns clipped together with just a 5mm peg. Much more versatile. Hell, could've then mounted the drone on the guns.

12. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Toy Industry Analyst

News Credits:
    TFP 'Bee. I like the car mode, I love the transformation, but the robot mode is too floppy for my taste. 7/10.

13. Goldlock

Goldlock and don't call me Shirley

News Credits:
    TF Prime voyager Optimus - love that thing! Even being brutal, i'd give it a 9.5/10.

Classics Devastator - plenty of play value, & the combined mode looks good next to a scout or legends/Cyberverse figure. The limbs could be better though. 8.5/10.

Universe 1.0 Air Raid - how can you not like the cyberjet molds; a fun little bot with bags of articulation & a simple yet satisfying transformation. 10/10.

14. 0MEGATR0N

0MEGATR0N Robot/Gladiator

cyberverse soundwave 10/10 \m/

15. tehKOREANdude

tehKOREANdude inimitable, original

News Credits:
    Animated Blitzwing. 6.5/10