Transformers you would like to see interacting.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GALVATOM, Jan 3, 2006.

1. GALVATOM

GALVATOM Better off Pred

Some times when a Transformers charecter dies in a series and another charecter comes along, I wonder how he would get on with him, you know?

It doesn't end with a series though some times I wonder how ML Hotrod would get on with BW Cheetor.

I would also like to see Scorponok and Quickstrike from Beast Wars meet each other, they would probably argue over their beastmode similarities.

So which TFs would you like to see meet, how do you think they would behave around oneanother? Please share...

2. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Cybertron Prime and RiD Prime, so that RiD prime could show Cybertron Prime what a Firetruck actually looks like, i mean, I've never seen a fire-truck that looks like Cybertron Prime.

3. smangerbot

smangerbot The Holy Zombie Jesus TFW2005 Supporter

i'd like to see a showdown between primus and unicron.

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I'd like to see RiD Magnus meet G1 Magnus, to see how they react to each other's different perspectives.
    Also, G1 Rodimus Prime and Energon Rodimus. Energon Rodimus could almost be a role model for G1, showing him what he can become some day (minus the idealism that verged on being a zealot sometimes).

5. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    BW Rattrap kicking his BM versions ass for becoming a wuss..

I mean come on. Rattrap may not have wanted to get involved at first in BW and was small, but when it came time he could kick ass. Hell he took down Ravage and his ship (and sorta took out Rampage in the process from the resulting crash/missle launch). he took out Waspy a lot. He was smart, foul mouthed and stood up to Dinobot. He had guts and additude. In BM he was a sniviling coward much of the time with no offense. Hell he could have built a weapon out of vehicon parts and used them... Plus he fell in love with a plant...

6. Nerd Bomber

Nerd Bomber Consulting your needs

Primal in G1. The gorilla comedy would be priceless.

7. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    Hmm...Armada kids thrown into the Beast Wars. They're killed by Waspinator. Yay. :D 

8. Neomarsala

Neomarsala Transform and Roll Out

I had nothing postive to say about Hot Shot(toy or character) in Armada or Energon(though character-wise he was a little better in Energon). However, the Cybertron Hot Shot toy totally redeemed that character in my eyes. His character in the show is a lot more appealing too. Anyway, I'd love to see a fan comic of Hot Shot vs. Hot Rod(if I could draw, I'd do it myself). Prior to Cybertron I would have said that Hot Shot wouldn't stand a chance against Hot Rod, but now I think it'd be a pretty interesting fight.

9. Soundwarp

Soundwarp Next victim please TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:

:rock  :rock  :rock  :rock 

10. Cheebs

Cheebs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I'd like to see every Prime from comic books and modern cartoons meet G1 cartoon Prime so he can teach them how to kick some real ass. :D 

11. Dragstrip85

Dragstrip85 Well-Known Member

We never saw Silverbolt interact with his other comrades Airazor and Tigatron AT ALL, so I'd like to see that.

Rhinox vs. Ironhide would be cool to see. :D 

12. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    That. Would. Rule!!!

13. dragontron88

dragontron88 Your new Lord, & Master

Dinobot to meet his transmetal 2 self, ravage to be taken into the ark, starscream to be taken into the ark, Optimal Optimus meeting Optimal Megatron, Silverbolt and BA as a pair interacting with Tigatron and Airrazor. Rhinox and Tankor, BW megs an BM Megs, BW/M Megs and G1 Megs

14. Pidgeot018

Pidgeot018 Pokécon

I would have liked to have seen some interaction between Beast Wars' Rampage and Dinobot, who died the episode after Rampage was introduced. He shoved Waspinator up his cannon and that was that, but I would have liked to see more interaction seeing as how Dinobot was later cloned using Rampage's spark.

For that matter, Rampage meeting the disembodied G1 Starscream would have been good, too.

15. Dragonwolf

Dragonwolf dragon-bot

News Credits:

acctually there are alot of airport fire/rescue trucks that look simmilare and work very well

i give the desiners a thumbs up :thumb  :rock 

16. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    What, like a double date or something? :) 

17. iDarkDesign

iDarkDesign None shall stand all shall fall

News Credits:
    I would love to see an Epic comic/ Graphic Novel, series of the Final Transformers' battle. It would of course involve Primus VS Unicron, but that would only occur nearing the end of the series. I think the idea of Universe is great with the fatal flaw that they are repaints and that they are just some characters.

Wouldn't it be awesome if ALL universes of TF would be gathered together in the final conflict war of Good vs Evil. ALL the Cybertrons, Autobots and whatnots VS ALL the Destrons, Destrongers, Decepticons etc. It would be interesting to see particular team ups and to have some switch sides during the war on different opinions. Offcourse ultimately All the Convoy's/ Primes using the Matrixes to awaken Primus who finishes off Unicron (.... or does he? Can there be good without evil... )

What about all the Megatrons/ Galvatrons? Who will take the lead and who will be the wise to bind all the Megses together. Will it be survival of the strongest? Think about Starscream's betrayal and how that would work when there is so much to betray.

Which minions will side with who?

Ever since the BWII Movie (where Beast Convoy shows up to team up with LioConvoy) I've had this idea and the one dreamwave comic-panel that shows a couple of universes to a Transformers just set me thinking even more.

iDD

18. centurian

centurian Recovering Energon Abuser

Love to see Ironhide and Kup togeather to see who could moan about the young most.

I'd introduce G1 Wheelie to BW Dinobot in order to enjoy the carnage.

And who wouldn't pay money to see a three way bitch fight between Arcee, BlackArachnia and Chromia?

19. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:

That would be one tiny ape next to those G1 giants!

Anyway, speaking of G1, I think if Optimus Prime (the original) met any of his alternate selves, it would be a very interesting discussion.

As for combat, Primus VS. Unicron would be totally awesome!

"Crisis on Infinite Earths" worked for DC comics, imagine that stroyline with the Transformers? I totally agree with iDarkDesign.

20. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    You know what would rock? Getting the G1 crew to meet their Animated counterparts.