Transformers You Tube clips....

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by The Deceptichop, Feb 23, 2009.

1. The Deceptichop

The Deceptichop Chop

Ebay:
    Im sure ya'll know where im going with this one

Greetings Transfanatics! Back in 2005 I came across Kickback's Youtube clip of Armada Starscream rockin out and kicking ass to Linkin Park's "Numb." It was so freaking incredible that it forever changed how I now hear that song. The video clip was so sick that I couldnt wait to make my own some day, and share it with the world!

Well, up until a couple of weeks ago, my computer have been very old and weak and didnt have the horsepower to make vid clips. But last week I finally purchased a MacBookPro with Movie Devastator horsepower! And guess what, I made my first 10 minute vid clip, and its a Megatron tribute! And it is SSSSICK!!!

Heres the shitty part. Youtube, Google, AND Myspace have all rejected my vid. Its because I have music in my clip and it violates the copywrite laws. Unfortunatley, they just started doing this a few months ago

I made this to share with the world and Cybertron, and now I cant. Where on the net can I post my vid? Can I post it somehow here in my favorite TF website?

-Dchop

2. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
  3. The Deceptichop

The Deceptichop Chop

Ebay:
    Kickback,

Did you read my post? Anyone have an idea where to post my vid?

4. Zherbus

Zherbus In Shogo Hasui, we trust.

News Credits:
    Can't you just find one of those large file hosting sites and then link people to the URL?

5. The Deceptichop

The Deceptichop Chop

Ebay:

Id like to Zherbus, but such as what? All the major sites rejected me because i had music in my vid.

6. Lucario Prime

Lucario Prime is a Lucario Prime is...

News Credits:
    How about Veoh and Dailymotion or whatever? I thought those guys were lenient?

By the way, Kickback...Wow, man. That was crazy.