Transformers You Stupidly Missed Picking Up Even Though You Were Around

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by SouthtownKid, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have a couple... Before I got serious back into collecting I missed Energon Omega Supreme.
    I remember holding him a target saying "huh... cool" then moved along. :banghead: 

When I just got back into collecting my BJ's had Dark Scorponok, and a few other Cybertron Voyagers and Ultras for about $12 each. Once again... :banghead: 

This is mistake I'm about to correct. When the Hasbro SE came to the TJX stores I nabbed all but Overkill. Why, don't ask me but I think I found one cheap enough to pick up.

2. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

Got him!

3. JJohnson

JJohnson Well-Known Member

Fortress Maximus, Jetfire, Generation 2 Megatron. The Movie toys don't really appeal to me very much, as I think they're all kind of ugly, to be honest. The closer a toy is to the Generation1 aesthetic, the better. The faces on the movie toys all seem deformed to me. And Starscream with those funky legs, wide body, and weird head do nothing for me.

4. WidowMaker91

WidowMaker91 Well-Known Member

20th Aniversity Optimus Prime when he was at his cheapest...
    Classics Voyager Optimus Prime
    Classics Voyager Jetfire

*sigh*...If only I had known.

5. BlueAngel_Bolt

BlueAngel_Bolt I'M REALLY FEELING IT

News Credits:
    Mine would have to be Universe 2.0 Cosmos. I saw that damn thing ONCE at a Meijer down in Sandusky, and I eventually decided against him for a game. To this day, I still kick myself for not picking him up. :banghead: 

6. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    -All of the Universe/Classics Legends. Still trying to track those little bastards down
    -Walmart Exclusive Universe Devastator. Someone bought an entire case of them online. I put them back on a shelf personally, then marked the down the next down the next day on a home-office mark down. They were gone a week later.
    -Universe Ratchet
    -Animated Shadow Blade Megatron and Roadbuster UM
    -Most of the alternators line
    -Universe Darkwind, Overkill, Skyfall, Silverstreak, Storm Cloud, Treadbolt, Smokescreen
    -TFTM Fracture

7. Polenicus

Polenicus Warring At Play

Ebay:
    Shattered Glass Rodimus (Who could have known Shadow Scyther was coming?)
    Not getting 2 or 3 more Generations Scourges (Who'd have thought they'd NEVER MAKE IT TO MY REGION?)
    Blesser
    Prolly a few more, but I have few regrets.

8. F18Starscream

F18Starscream Commander of the Skies

News Credits:
    Most of the Alternators back in 2003/2004. And most of the classics line from 2006. shoulda woulda coulda.

9. kiko315

kiko315 Well-Known Member

RTS Windcharger - there were a lot on its first few days on the shelf, and a week later, *BAMF*. there are a few in specialty shops, but priced like it was a deluxe-class figure.

10. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord, Botbot Collector

1) Fort Max: When I was a kid, I was in the "Transformers are not interesting anymore" phase (thank you so much Season 3 and my own so so grades in School in those days, 1987 for some of you younger members out there)
    2) Brave Max: Fast forward to 2000, I was just starting to work at Bradlees and I missed my chance to get the Korean Version on clearance on BBTS)
    3) Tripredicus and Mangaboss: Had several chances even when they where on regular releases