Transformers: X

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Alpha Prime, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Alpha Prime

Alpha Prime Ten Years Strong

Updated --- 12/27/09 10:25 PM EST

>Next chapter:
    Rust

>Chapter 9 is now up!. (on page 3)

>I slightly edited the first six chapters. I got rid of most the errors and the story should read much more smoothly now.

>The fourth installment in the Armada-Energon-Cybertron sagas. I have based this solely on the American TV, not comic, versions of the series. It starts the day after Optimus and the four ships leave the "Space Port".

>Recap of the First 6 Chapters:
    Chapter 1: Order - The plans to build a city on Earth for transformers.

Chapter 2: New Iacon - Planet X agents attack the new city; Optimus gives the matrix to Hot Shot who became Nova Prime.

Chapter 3: Memories - Nova Prime fights Supreme Starscream and returns him to his energon body.

Chapter 4: Regeneration - Starscream is healed and kills Sideways. He joins the “Cybertrons”.

Chapter 5: Retaliation - Cybertron is attacked be Unicron and the X agents of planet X. Nova Prime “exploded” with a fiery energy.

Chapter 6: Discovery - Primus shields the Cybertrons from the attack. Optimus finds Sentinel Prime’s old lab. Nemesis Prime is fabricated accidentally by black matter.

>please comment, it really gives insparation to continue writing! Thanks for reading!!

2. Alpha Prime

Chapter 1: Order

Chapter 1 : Order

“Crikey, why did Optimus leave me in command?” Jetfire thought out loud. He was in a conference room in the Decagon. The Decagon was the Autobots main governmental building in Iacon, their capital. The room was dark; the shudders were closed. The only source of light was the dim glow of monitors placed on the wall. The electronic sliding doors opened to the room, Scavenger walked in.
    “I over herd you in the hallway,” Scavenger pointed out as he sat down at the conference table with Jetfire. Jetfire looked up.
    “Well, actually, you are not the next “Prime” yet. Optimus has not given anyone the matrix. It’s possible he is going to return and just needed something to take his mind off fighting,” Scavenger added.
    “You know, I have been second in-command to Optimus ever since he became a Prime. If there were anyone he’d trust to be the next leader, it’s me. But I don’t know if I want that responsibility. I would like to be a Prime, but … I don’t know. Have you seen Hoist today? He was supposed to meet with us.”

*****​

“NO, you are not on the list of Admittance, you CANNOT come in!!” Roadblock yelled at Hoist. Roadblock was stationed at the entrance to the Decagon.
    “But I’m supposed to meet with Jetfire today!” Hoist said in return.
    “You know that I would let you in if I could, but now with the new security measure from integrating the two factions, we have to have precautions to protect our officials from Decepticons, and Autobot, radicals.”
    “Beep; has there been any sign of Hoist?” Jetfire radioed the security office.
    “One second,” Prowl, head of security, replied. “Roadblock, have you seen Hoist today?”
    “Uh…yeah. He’ll be in soon.”
    “Well, Hoist, it seems someone forgot to put you on the list, sorry! You may enter now!”
    Hoist walked past Roadblock, mumbling as he walked through the door.

*****​

“And Hotshot wins again!” yelled Buzzsaw over the sound system in the stadium around the finish line on Velocitron.
    “UGHHH, how can you still move that fast with your big bulky new form?” questioned Dirtboss.
    “Sorry, but that’s my little secret,” Hotshot countered.
    “Well, whatever it was, keep doing it. You were great out there today!” Breakdown complemented.
    “You were awesome Hotshot. I wish I was that good,” Clocker said.
    “Maybe one day if you keep training, you might be almost as good as I am,” Hotshot said, trying to be inspirational.
    “Hotshot, do you read me?” radioed Jetfire form Cybertron.
    “Yeah, what do you need Jetfire?”
    “You in Iacon. We’re having a meeting in the Decagon at 6 today. I expect you to be here.”
    “I will. Gosh, don’t get you wires in a knot!”

*****​

“And that is the best way to take out an enemy,” Crosswise stated.
    “Wow, thanks Crosswise. Now I have to go find a monster to try this out on!” said Armorhide excitedly.
    “Not right yet, dude. You still have a lot to learn, dig?” questioned Lugnutz.
    “Fine, I wont go monster hunting then *sigh*,” Armorhide replied.
    “Net week same time, were going to learn how to use laser guns!” Crosswise yelled Armorhide sped off.
    “Crosswise, do you copy?” Jetfire radioed.
    “Yeah, what is it commander?”
    “Crikey, call me Jetfire, not commander!”
    “Ok, Jetfire.”
    “Anywho, I need you in the Decagon. It’s in Iacon, Cybertron so it might be best if you hurried back to the continental United States of America, because you can’t open a warp gate in Anchorage, Alaska, US, North America, Earth because of the naturalists. So you best be going.”
    “Yeah, don’t worry. I’ll be there.”

*****​

“*Sigh*, can nobody present a challenge to me anymore?” Scourge said talking in his chamber.
    “Maybe you should focus more on the needs of the Jungle Planet citizens,” Snarl suggested. But before Scourge could comment, Jetfire broke in.
    “Scourge, I need you on Cybertron at the Decagon at 6 tonight. Can you be there?”
    “Yes, there is nothing to do here.”
    “Ok, Jetfire over and out”
    “Snarl, go activate the space bridge generator.

*****​

“Ok, now that everyone is here, we can start. As you all know, Optimus Prime gave me the title of supreme commander of the Autobot now that he has taken on the Neo Space Bridge Project. Thus, I am only the head of the Autobot armies, which have been the main governmental power for quite a while now. But we have forgotten about the true leaders of our society, the Chamber of the Ancients. Their leader is Alpha Trion. Since the position is an around the clock job, Alpha Trion will be joining us via satellite. Alpha Trion, do you copy?”
    “Yes, I can hear you perfectly, Jetfire.” Behind Jetfire a hologram of Alpha Trion setting in a chair appeared.
    “Great. Also joining us is the leader of the Minicons, Overrun. He is seated at the head of the table. And next to him is Ambassador Franklin of Earth. Now that the black hole has been taken care of, we need to move on and create a government system between the five transformer inhabited planets. The Chamber of the Ancients and I have agree that the best way to do that is to build a place to house the leaders of each of the planets. And the way we have decided to realize that is to build a new city on earth.” Chatter broke out among the robots. Hot Shot spoke up.
    “The last time we tried that the nations of earth banned us because we were “a thread to society”.”
    “Yes, but that was before we were saved by the transformers. I am sure that the governments on earth will now agree that you all are an asset to our planet. I think that it is a super idea, but where will the funding come from?” Franklin commented.
    “Well, we will be able to obtain most of the resources form Cybertron, for free. We are not as economically entwined as the human race, as a whole, is. So mainly, the only thing that will cost is the land on earth for the area,” Alpha Trion clarified.
    “So let’s vote, if you are for the new “Cyber-Earth” city say Aye,” said Jetfire.
    “AYE”
    “And those opposing, nay”
    “………………….”
    “Then we will ask the earthlings tomorrow morning if the project is ok with them. This meeting is adjourned,” Jetfire concluded.
    “Please say in Iacon overnight, I am sure that the UN will want to have a conference with the leaders.” Franklin added.

3. bryan_too

bryan_too is Deadpool

No bad man! Keep this up,I want to know what's going to happen next...

4. rebelbot

rebelbot rebelbot

nice story.

5. Alpha Prime

thanks for the comments bryan_too and rebelbot. And rebelbot, i'm working on reading chapers 6 & 7 of your fan fic.

6. Alpha Prime

Chapter 2: New Iacon

The plans for an alien city on earth were approved and the construction began 3 months after the meeting. About 500 Minicons and around 150 Cybertronians went to work on creating the city. There were very few structural problems, thus the construction went smoothly. After 2 ½ years, the metropolis was complete. Every building was made with only pure titanium. The streets were paved with the finest asphalt. Each of the planets’ embassies was unique.
    Velocitron’s was a sandy yellow color, 6 stories tall, and had a spiral track that wrapped around the building to replace stairs or elevators. When someone entered, they would go pass the security desk to check in, then, if they were given access, would then drive straight forward on to the 2 lane spiral road. The guard rails were made out of rubies that constantly shimmered because of electronic lights made into the road.
    Then there was Jungle planet’s. It was a sandstone temple that was almost identical to the one on Jungle Planet. The only difference was that there were offices under the top story of the building and there was a crystal enclosed security check point that was mandatory to pass through before entering the structure.
    Gigantion’s embassy was very similar to a human office building, except that each story was 150 feet tall, a football field and a half! Otherwise it was fairly generic.
    The Minicons also had a building. It was shaped like the ship they took to escape from Cybertron. The main floor had a cleaning high enough to accommodate any robot from Gigantion. It was a reminder to all the Minicons of how far their race has come since leaving Unicron.
    The Earth embassy was shaped like a globe. Yet, on the inside, there was a multitude of rooms and offices. Some were made just for humans and Minicons some for Cybertronian size transformers, and then some for Gigantion size transformers.
    Last but not least was the Cybertron Embassy. It was a normal office building, but it was painted silver with dark orange tinted windows. It was designed for Cybertronians. The only thing in the building to accommodate humans was restrooms. All of the Autobots and Decepticons that had played a major role in obtaining the four cyber planet keys that didn’t help Optimus on the trip were present along side the construction crew and Bulkhead’s students. After the Powerlinx Battles, Bulkhead had opened a school dedicated to train young auto bots in the arts of fighting.
    Scavenger and Hoist were in charge of the construction site and they and Jetfire were ready to give a speech before opening the city.
    “Wow, you guys did a great job! This is amazing!” Hotshot complemented two of the workers.
    “It was a challenge. The most complicated project I’ve ever been a part of,” Hightower, one of the worker, replied. Hightower was a shade of red, with a light tint of orange. His waist, thighs, and fore arms were light grey. He transformed into a construction crane.
    “No it was, that was easy,” Wedge, a younger construction robot, contradicted. Wedge was mainly orange. He could transform into a bulldozer. His arms were what his caterpillar tires were in his vehicle form.
    “Shut up, Wedge. All you did was set on your hind quarters the whole time,” Hightower countered.
    “Guys, their starting,” Hotshot said, trying quiet the two down.
    Scavenger spoke on the architecture of each building, then Hoist talk about the actual construction. Next it was Jetfire’s turn to speak. The audience began to clap as he stepped on to the stage. The crowd began to quite down, when it all began. Someone yelled out,” Planet X Key Power!” Then the skies turned black with clouds.
    “Everyone take cover!” Jetfire cried over the loud speaker. But it was too late. A rain of laser came down from what seemed to be clouds. What looked like clouds was actually a legion of Laserbeaks.
    Hotshot tackled Hightower to get both of them out of the way of the lasers. Towline, one of Bulkhead’s students, grabbed Wedge as he jumped out of the way of the deadly rain. Towline was had blue legs, a white torso, and dark grey arms.
    “Omega Final Impact!” yelled Omega Supreme as he shot at the sky. The chain of explosions destroyed most of the Laserbeaks.
    “Ha, you though that we were gone for good didn’t you,” said Sideways as he and Soundwave descended from the sky.
    “It’s time to get your grove on,” said Soundwave in his metallic voice.
    Then, Planet X keys began to fall from the sky and activating in transformers.
    “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,” yelled transformers that were being affected by the keys.
    “What the slag is going on?” question Hightower.
    “I have no clue,” slowly said Hotshot in amazement.
    “What’s happening to them?” asked Wedge
    “Their becoming agents of Planet X,” said Towline as he stared at the transformers that could not make it to cover in time. Luckily they had been standing near one of the new building. All of them were covered in large tinfoil sheets with the color of the structure they covered.
    “We have to call Optimus,” Hotshot said.
    “How? Nobody knows what frequency the ships systems are set on” questioned Towline.
    “Override told me what it was after I won the race for leadership of Velocitron. I think it is the best thing to do.”
    “Well, what other choice do we have?” stated Hightower.
    “There’s a high powered radio in each building, I helped install them,” added Wedge.
    “Well, then what are we waiting for?” queried Towline.
    They had to push open the sliding doors to get in. the floors inside were made of marble. Hotshot looked around. It was the Velocitron embassy.
    “This way quick, Hotshot,” yelled Wedge as he was sprinting to the security desk. Hightower had transformed and was heading for the generator. Towline stayed at the door for security. The lights came on.
    “What’s the frequency?” asked Wedge.
    “0.0001”
    ”What? You’re kidding right. That’s the lowest frequency on the machine?”
    ”It’s ancient technology, remember?”
    “Ok, if you say so {click click} got it!”
    “Give me the microphone...OPTIMUS PRIME DO YOU READ?” Only static came over the system.
    “Well, maybe Override gave you the wrong.” Hotshot cut Wedge off “, NO, she would never do that. PRIME! Optimus………..WE NEED YOU”
    “He’s not going to answer. I don’t think you have the right frequency.”
    Hotshot set the microphone down. His optics turned black. He fell down beside the desk.
    “Why? Why wouldn’t Optimus answer? There no reason for it. He’s our leader. Jetfire is down, so there’s nobody to help us.” Hotshot said out loud. He forgot to turn the microphone off.
    “Optimus, I think ye should answer him,” stated Menasor.
    “I doubt he would call if he was just joking,” said Red Alert.
    “I agree with Red Alert,” added Scattershot.
    “Prime, I think you should answer,” declared Leobreaker.
    “Optimus, you need to go to earth. Reply to his call before it’s too late,” Vector Prime’s voice echoed through the ship.
    “Ok.” Optimus hit a button on the control panel of the Atlantis.
    “This is Optimus Prime, what’s the problem?”
    Hotshot’s eyes lit up as he scrambled to get up. He rapidly grabbed at the microphone until he could get it in his shaky hand. “Thank Primus! New Iacon on earth is under attack.”
    “By who and how did you get the frequency?”
    “Sideways and Soundwave and millions of Laserbeak. Oh, and Override told me”
    “Ok, I’ll call up Override and her crew and be there in a few moments. What’s your coordinates?
    “6.6.6”
    Within the minute, Optimus Prime, Override, Breakdown, and Quickmix were standing in the lobby of the embassy. Hotshot ran though the desk, shattering the glass and mirrors in it to pieces. He ran right up to Optimus and hugged him.
    “Thank you,” Hotshot said appreciatively.
    After the Autobots that were with Hotshot had introduced them selves, Optimus spoke.
    “Scourge, Dirtboss, Blurr, Armorhide, Air Razor, and Downshift made it to the Jungle Planet embassy. They radioed Metroplex and his crew. If what Towline said is true, then we’re at a major disadvantage. All those Plant X agents. And Jetfire.”

“Ok, let’s get um boys!” yelled Override. She ran outside the building and pas the veil. BANG. She fell to her knees and then laid down flat on the ground. She had been shot. By Soundwave.
    “OVERRIDE!!!!!!!!!” yelled Hotshot. He glared up at Soundwave. “YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!”
    “Autobots, FIRE” shouted Optimus.
    They all looked up at the Laserbeak that infested sky. Wedge stared forward.
    “Uh, guys,” he said quivering.
    In front of the robots stood their allies… ready to fire.
    “What do we do Optimus?” asked the always certain Towline as he stared at his teacher, Bulkhead.
    “We have to fire, there’s no choice. We don’t know if they can be cured from their condition. It’s us or them,” sadly said Hotshot as he gazed at Hoist and Scavenger.
    “He’s right,” Optimus said looking at Skylynx, his old friend.
    “Don’t ye be starting without us!” shouted Metroplex, as he and some fellow fighter came running at the X agents.
    “Fire!” bellowed Scourge.
    “Optimus Prime, Super Mode!” cried Optimus as he was upgrading.
    The battle was on. Metroplex and Omega Supreme went head to head. Hotshot raced after Sideways. Wedge clashed with Hoist. Breakdown and Blurr took on Scavenger. Scourge blasted Crosswise. Brimstone and Undermine tag teamed Snarl. Hightower, Quickmix, and Downshift attacked Bulkhead. Armorhide bombarded Clocker. Air Razor and Towline challenged Skylynx. And last, but not least Optimus Prime vs. Soundwave. The battled for hours. The Planet X agents had a clear advantage. Omega Supreme finally burst the hydraulics in Metroplex’s legs and then it was over. He turned around and opened fire. The Cybertronians didn’t stand a chance. One by one they fell.
    Hotshot had chased Sideways out of the city. They were fighting blade to blade.
    “Why did you betray me all those years ago?” questioned a struggling Hotshot.
    “You were too damn annoying. That’s why.” Sideways answered as sparks flew from the contact between his orange quad blade and Hotshot’s dagger.
    “WHAT, I was your friend and you stabbed me in the back! What did I ever do to you! You turned against every alliance that you made with my people! You nothing more than a pile of scrap metal to me!”
    A black energy wave flew from Sideways’ body as his optics turned from orange to dark red.
    “Ah, so you’re the pests that lead the attack against me while I was down. I had you damn Cybertronians in the palm of my hand. But you had to command an attack. I even pushed your leaders out of my body to stop you. But you were so persistent,” Unicron communicated, using Sideways as a medium.
    “U...U…Unicron! But how, we destroyed you in the sun?!”
    “Fool, how do you think Megatron and Starscream survived? It was I who saved them, and they both proved to be far too useful. And I am still using Starscream. How would you like to become an X Supervisor? You have proved yourself worthy.”
    “NEVER, I WILL DESTROY YOU!”
    Hotshot darted at Unicron. He stabbed him with his dagger and pulled it out. Unicron healed the wound and warped around to the back of Hotshot and stabbed him in the back with his translucent orange blades. Hotshot went unconscious and fell face first on the ground.
    “Good, now for Optimus Prime.” Unicron warped to the battle field between Optimus and Soundwave. He knocked Soundwave out with one swift kick.
    “Optimus Prime, this is just a taste of the horrors that are to come. I will destroy the Autobot Matrix of Leadership if it is the last thing I do. Agents, retreat.”
    And with that, the X agents, new and old, warped to their base in another dimension.
    Optimus and the other few Cybertronians that weren’t in status lock went around collecting the bodies of the injured soldiers. The hospital in New Iacon was full.
    It had been a week since the attack. Most of the robots had recovered well. Hotshot was in a room with Air Razor and Override. Their nurses were Jolt and Safeguard, which were both Minicons. Hotshot and Air Razor had become good friends over the week. It was their last day in the hospital. Air Razor walked over and sat beside Hotshot on his bed.
    “I hope she recovers soon,” Air Razor said trying to give Hotshot some hope. Override was still in status lock. Red Alert had no cure to her condition.
    “I don’t know what the problem is here. Her programming, energon level, and spark all look normal. She should be awake,” Red Alert had told Hotshot earlier that week.
    “I do too,” Hotshot replied to Air Razor. Air Razor was a very young robot. He had been one of Bulkhead’s students before his teacher had become a member of Planet X. He was fairly short. His vehicle mode was a stealth jet. His limbs were a light grey, but his torso and head was a bright red. He was very quiet and modest.
    “Optimus is getting ready to leave. You want to go see him?”
    “I guess,” Hotshot replied as he stood up.
    They walked out the door of the room. Jolt and Safeguard were walking down the hallway when they saw Hotshot and Air Razor standing at the elevator.
    “Safeguard, let’s go with them. I’m tired of this stuffy old hospital!” Jolt asked Safeguard.
    “beep beep{sure}” Safeguard replied.
    They ran down the hall trying to get to their patients before the elevator did. They got there just in time. Nobody said anything on the way out.
    Optimus and his Minicon, Sparkplug, was standing right out side the front door.
    “Hotshot, I can’t be the Leader of the Autobots anymore.” All four of the robots eyes widened”, I have lead the Autobots through many battles. But now I wish to finish this space bridge project, to connect other worlds with our own. When I started this, I though there would be no need for a militia leader. It was a time of peace. But now, Unicron has destroyed that peace. I wish for you to be the next leader of the Autobots.”
    “Optimus, but what about Jetfire?”
    “He might not survive, I need a leader now.”
    “But…”
    “Do it Hotshot,” whispered Air Razor.
    “OK, I accept”
    “I knew you would, Hotshot.”
    Optimus’ chest opened, revealing the Autobot Matrix of Leadership. He pulled it out of his body and handed it to Hotshot. Hotshot began to glow gold. When the lights went away, Optimus had reverted to a smaller robot that resembled the one he had in the Unicron Battles. But Hotshot had been transformed into a Red Sports car with flames. I was a bit taller now, and held the matrix with in his new body. He had become Nova Prime.
    “Nova Prime, there is something I wish you to do for me.”
    “What is it Optimus?”
    “I want you to travel to Fire Planet. It is where Wingsaber, Mudflap, and Landmine are. They have found Starscream. I want you to go help them; you have the matrix to help defeat him.”
    “Ok, Optimus, I ‘m on my way.”
    “Can we help?” asked the robots standing behind Nova.
    “No, not this time. Starscream is far too dangerous. If I don’t make it back, Air Razor, you’re in charge.”
    “Yes, sir”
    “AUTOBOTS, ROLL OUT!”

7. rebelbot

rebelbot rebelbot

I like how this is going, keep it up.

8. bryan_too

bryan_too is Deadpool

Same here. Continue making this story!

9. Alpha Prime

Chapter 3: Memories

“TRATIOR”, “I only tried to gain favor from you,” and an image of a girl with a green stone was the only things Starscream could remember from his past. Ever since his battle with Galvatron on Gigantion, he had remembered those articles. And now looking back, he could recall having déjà vu during the battle. All that was on his mind was who was he. He could remember being summoned by Megatron to assist the Decepticons revive Unicron. But nothing before that, he knew there was something there, but what.
    “I wonder where Soundwave and Sideways go off to?” Starscream thought out loud.

*****​

“Soundwave. Sideways. I have intercepted the energy from an opening warp gate. It’s the one. Begin preparations.
    “Yes my master,” they both replied.

*****​

“WINGSABER!!” yelled Nova Prime to Wingsaber as he flew over him. Nova Prime had left earth to come help his comrades defeat Starscream once and for all. They were on Inferno Planet. The same planet where the Decepticons had a headquarters just 3 years ago. The entire place was engulfed in flames.
    “Oh, hey! Wingsaber, Transform,” shouted Wingsaber as he descended from the orange sky,” do I know you?”
    “Yeah, oh that’s right. I’m Nova Prime now, I was Hotshot until Optimus gave me the Matrix,” replied Prime.
    “No way, Optimus gave up the matrix?”
    “Yeah, I couldn’t believe it either. Where’s Mudflap and Landmine?”
    “They’re at the base of the Twin Mountains; I was taking them energon when you interrupted me. Ah, that’s right, you haven’t been here before, follow me.”

*****​

“Hey, Wingsaber, who’s that following you?” questioned
    Landmine as Nova Prime and Wingsaber were stopping.
    “You already forgot me!” answered Nova.
    “Hotshot! Wow you’ve changed!” said Landmine in awe.
    “What’s al the ruckus over here?” queried Mudflap as he walked out of a cave in the mountain.
    “Look, it’s Hotshot, woops, I mean Nova Prime,” replied Landmine.
    “Ok guys, we need to stomp Starscream,” stated Nova.
    “Yeah, but its not that easy, Prime. We’ve tried and tried but each time he kicks our tailpipes. We have a strategy for the next time we face him but we need one more solar cycle to heal from the last battle,” Wingsaber said.
    “Ok. That’s a good idea, tomorrow bright and early then. I guess I can fill you guys in on what’s been happening the last day or so,” Nova said.

*****​

“To Starscream!” hollered Nova Prime.
    “YEAH!!”

*****​

“What?! Do you just want me to kill you?” greeted Starscream as they came close to the fire gate around his throne. On Flame Planet, fire was like grass, but around Starscream’s throne there were only hot coals. Yet his court yard of coals was surrounding with towering flames that were super hot that formed a fence.
    “Ok, let me try something. Matrix Power Activate!” Nova Prime yelled. He began to glow a light green color. He put his arms out forward and opened up his hands. And through the power of the Matrix he extinguished Starscream’s flaming defense.
    “Well, aren’t we resourceful? Cyber Key Power!” Starscream bellowed.
    “Ok guys, power up, Cyber Key Power!”
    “Cyber Tempest!”
    “Mud Shot!”
    “Laser Cannon”
    “Is that all you pathetic Autobots have?”
    “No you haven’t seen my new power!” yelled Nova Prime.
    “Who are you anyway?”
    “Quick Strike!” Nova landed behind Starscream.
    “How sad, ugh!” Starscream shrieked as he noticed the glass on his pilot cabin shatter.
    “Don’t underestimate us! Sonic Sword Mode!” yelled Wingsaber. His wings unfolded, his swords attached to his hands, and last his chest panel opened. He lunged at Starscream, jumped, and chopped his sword off his arm. Starscream twisted around and slammed Wingsaber while he was landing with the back of his fist. Then he lifted his foot and stomped Landmine. Last, he tackled Mudflap, all of them went into status lock.
    “It’s your turn, Prime.”
    As Starscream aimed his massive cannon, time stopped for all but Nova Prime.
    “Nova, Starscream cannot be stopped until the powers of Unicron and Primus are extracted from him, then he will be able to remember,” stated Vector Prime.
    “Remember what, Vector Prime?”
    “Who he was, before he lost his life in the Unicron battles. The Matrix is the only thing that can heal him. Be strong young Prime you have many trails ahead of you, good luck Nova Prime.”
    “AHHHHHHHHHHHH,” Starscream shouted as his sword raced toward Nova Prime.
    “Cyber Key Power!” and from the sky fell Vector Prime’s Key. When it inserted, his sword materialized in Nova’s right hand. Using his amazing speed, he jabbed the sword into Starscream’s chest. He bounced off Starscream and landed on the ground feet first.
    His chest opened up and revealed the Matrix. He grabbed it with both hands. Right as Starscream’s sword reach Nova Prime, a blue light shot out of the Matrix.
    “What, what’s happening?”
    Purple energy shot out of Starscream’s back and went into the ground, while gold energy flowed around the blue energy into the Matrix. Starscream fell to his knees. His current form evaporated leaving only what was left of him from the birth of the super energon star. There was nothing more than a torso and a head, the remnants of his body from the beginning of the energon wars.
    “I can remember now… thank you, who ever you are.” Softly spoke a dying Starscream.
    “I’m Hotshot. Well, it’s Nova Prime now.”
    The flames on the planet were slowly dissipating. The planet began to cool. The Matrix began to glow, and then it shot out 4 energon stars to the injured transformers. Nova Prime used Vector Prime’s sword to get the robots of the planet to see why the flames were going out.

*****​

“It’s Unicron but how?” questioned Wingsaber looking at the simmering planet.
    “Hello Autobots and company,” said a giant image Sideways that appeared between Unicron’s pincers,” Now that Unicron has all his ‘borrowed’ power back, he has promised to revive Planet X. Oh and here’s the Cyber Planet Key from the Flame Planet.”
    A grey with gold trim key was shot at the Cybertronians.
    “I died to destroy Unicron, and now I have revived him.”

10. cybertron2006

cybertron2006 Fly By Clockwork Pictures

uhhhhhhhh, where's Cyberblast Prime? oh wait, lemme guess, next chapter.

11. Alpha Prime

Esta posibe. It should be up soon. Lot'a stuff been going on. Not a lot of time to type. I'll shoot for Thursday. & no promises on anything Cybertron2006.

12. cybertron2006

ya got it, nova. oh and happy Thanksgiving!

13. bryan_too

bryan_too is Deadpool

Whoa,still waiting. Hope you'll be done with chapter 4.

14. Alpha Prime

Sorry, tomorrow i have nothing to do after 4 ( for the like 1st time in weeks) so i'll finish chapter 4 and post it then. Since my last chapter i have had something to do every freakin' day. Sorry again, and thanks for the interest!

15. Alpha Prime

Chapter 4: Regeneration

“Well, I’ve done all I can. His systems should be stable with in a day,” Red Alert commented on Starscream’s condition. He was left severely damaged from his loss of energy on what was Flame planet; Starscream was in critical condition when Nova Prime brought him back to the ruins of New Iacon. Red Alert had been repairing him for almost before he came out of the repair bay.
    “It’s a miracle that he survived. I have never had to do so many repairs on a robot that didn’t die during the surgeries,” continued Red Alert.
    “And has there been any improvement in Override’s condition?” Nova Prime asked.
    “No… I have no idea why she hasn’t woken up.”
    Nova Prime released a sigh. “Thanks Red Alert.”

*****​

“Well, I think we need to gather up some warriors just in case the X agents return,” Air Razor told Nova.
    “Yeah. Well, let’s get to it, I am the leader of the Autobots now, and I need somebody to lead!”
    The two were setting in the lobby of what was left of the New Iacon hospital. They stood up from their seats and walked out the door.
    New Iacon was build around the embassies. There were many buildings that were necessary for the city’s well being. There was a hospital, energon cell station, a small armory, a police station, and a fire department, along side some other accommodation s for the humans. In the center of the city was a park, and that was where the two were headed.
    They walked up to Speed Planet embassy, and went through the doors. Small repairs were still taking place thought out the lobby. Nova looked around imaging what it would have looked like that day if there had been no attack.
    “There’s Wingsaber, Prime!” shouted Air Razor looking out a door that faced the park.
    The two walked over to the crystal door and went out into the park. The park had walkways that stretched from each embassy to the middle of the park. In between the walkways were different types of trees. In the center, there was a water fountain that was made of marble that was surrounded by five transformer-size benches. The water glimmered as the sun beamed down on it. Wingsaber was resting comfortably on one of the benches when Nova Prime and Air Razor walked up.
    “Prime, long time no see!”
    “Hey, Wingsaber.”
    “What can I help you with Sir?”
    “Well, I need your help.”
    “With what?”
    “Defeating the X agents. I am trying to gather up a team of Cybertronians to help me defeat them.”
    “I’m ready to go when ever you are, Prime”
    Wingsaber put his had out. Nova Prime looked Wingsaber in the optics and shook his hand.
    “Thanks Wingsaber”
    “No problem. Hey, I’ll help you look for more recruits after my check up with Dr. Red Alert.”
    “See ya later Wingsaber”
    “Bye Wingsaber,” added Air Razor.
    The two turned around and walked back into the embassy. As soon as Nova Prime opened the door to get back in, he was greeted by Wedge.
    “Nova, why did you not say hey to me when you first walked through?!”
    “Cut it out Wedge, Prime has better things to do than chat with construction workers,” Hightower said as he was sipping on a cup of hot oil.
    “No, I would love to talk with you, I just didn’t see you when I came in.”
    “Hey, Nova, who are these guys?” asked Air Razor.
    “Oh, I met them right before the attacks took place” replied Nova.
    “I have an idea, let’s ask them to join our team!”
    “What team?! Why haven’t you already asked me to join?” responded Wedge.
    “You can’t go gallivanting off around the universe with Prime, you have work to do here,” remarked Hightower.
    “Well, I think that’s a great idea Air Razor! Well, would both of you be interested in “gallivanting off around the universe” with us?” asked Nova Prime.
    “Well, we’d be honored. I am Wedge’s boss so he can come too, if he wants,” replied Hightower.
    “Well, duh! Of course I want to go.”
    “We can leave after we finish the lobby here,” Hightower informed Prime.
    “Well, good. We’ll see you two later,” concluded Nova and he and Air Razor walked out the front doors.

*****​

That evening, Nova Prime was supposed to give a speech to all the nations of earth, the territories of Cybertron, and all the other transformer worlds. He had a nice polishing that afternoon, and prepared his speech. The President of the United States was going to give a small speech and then introduce Nova Prime.
    The time was upon him. His first televised speech. The fancy amphitheater was lit up by camera flashes. Nova looked up at the clear sky as he walks toward the podium. The president introduced Nova as he took his place behind a giant podium. He began to speak.
    “Good evening Ladies and gentlemen.”

*****​

Starscream was good and awake now. He had fully recovered, and was waiting for Red Alert to get around to releasing him from the hospital. Starscream was trying to get used to the kindness of the Autobot nurses and Doctor. He enjoyed it. At a Decepticons hospital, the minor repairs would be made so the robot could walk and shoot.
    Starscream looked at the TV monitor in his room. He saw Nova Prime speaking. He turned up the volume on the TV with a remote and he heard a familiar sound. Sideways’ jets.
    “I have to get there. RED ALERT!” Starscream started ripping the cords and monitors off his body.
    ”Damn it, I don’t have time to wait for him!”
    Red alert was in the next room over and heard an explosion. He rushed over to Starscream’s room. He ran through the door and dropped his clipboard. Paper blew every where from the draft in the room which was being caused by a gaping hole in the wall that was on fire.
    “STARSCREAM!!!”

*****​

Nova Prime was nearing the end of his speech.
    “And we have had enough of Unicron. We have no choice but to stop him with force. I, now, ask that all Cybertronians forget their allegiance to the Autobots and Decepticons. And lets us form a new planetary faction against our common foes, the X agents. I have already named our new group; we will be called, the Cybertrons!”
    “Prime, watch out!” yelled Starscream as he flew inches over the crowd.
    “Starscream but how?” queried Sideways as he became visible to everyone. Starscream hovered beside Nova Prime.
    “I heard his jets over the television. I will handle him. I have a score to settle with him for tricking me into working for Unicron. Is that alright, commander?” asked Starscream.
    “He’s all yours,” replied Nova after a pause. Starscream instantly warped behind Sideways. Sideways twisted around to guard against him, but it was too late. The only thing he succeed in was cutting him self in half. Starscream had jammed his long sword in to Sideways back before he even knew it. When he twisted, the rest of his waist met the green sword.
    “Now were even,” Starscream said as he slowly removed his blade from Sideways’ body. Sideways looked Starscream in the optics, and then burst into a black mist that evaporated.

*****​

“Not phat,” commented Soundwave as he turned his TV off. “I suppose we’ll have to attack their home land to get our message across.”

16. Sideways

Sideways Banned

im liking it so far dude..
    (it saddens me that Sideways is dead...he's my favorite transformer..)

17. Alpha Prime

Chapter 5: Retaliation

“What was he thinking; we could never live peacefully with those damned Decepticons. We’re Autobots for Primus’ sake, not “Cybertrons”,” Downshift was yelling. Downshift had stayed behind when the all the other transformers left Cybertron to escape the black hole about a year ago. Optimus left him in charge of guarding the super energon pools near the core of Cybertron. He was badly damaged by all the Scrapmetals, short spider like robots that vary in colors. After the black hole was closed, Primus granted him with a new stronger body, mainly dark green with some black. He had not had the chance to test it out yet, but he was confident he was unstoppable.
    “Clam down. Nova Prime is our new leader and that is who we must obey, not matter how much we disagree with him,” Rodimus responded. Rodimus had gone out exploring the universe after Galvatron turned in to a star about twelve years ago. He was tried of Cybertron and decided leave. He discovered many new planets and found some thing he should have never seen. He had been mentally scared, and was now a very rational thinker.
    “Yes, Sir,” replied Downshift as he cut his optics at Rodimus. The two were outside the grand city of Iacon, the Autobot capital, in an old space port. They were monitoring the airspace above the city of Iacon via radar. The alarm sounded in the building. Downshift ran over to the main computer. There was a space craft twice the size of Iacon, headed for the city. Rodimus looked out a window and watched the sky darken.
    “What should we do?!” asked Downshift frantically.
    “Quicky, to the bomb shelter under the building”, Rodimus yelled over the sound of the incoming ship’s engines. The sound busted out the windows as the two shut the bomb shelter door.

*****​

“What in the universe is going on?” asked Cornel Franklin as he began to receive a report from the Iacon Emergency Response Team.
    “I have never seen anything like that,” replied Prowl via video conferencing.
    “Contact Nova Prime immediately,” Franklin said as he terminated the link.

*****​

“Good luck, Nova,” said Prowl as he hung up.
    “What should we do Prime?” asked Air Razor.
    “Wait. We don’t know the extent of the damage yet. I have no idea how we could help. Anyways, has the ship made impact with Cybertron yet?”

*****​

“It looks like the ship stopped right before it hit the city, Cliffjumper,” Sideswipe said to his commanding officer. Sideswipe, a small blue and yellow robot, had been through a lot of training since the first battle with Unicron. He had just received his first post as part of the IERT. He walked out side of the IERT HQ in downtown Iacon. Cliffjumper, a tall green and yellow robot, followed. They looked up at the ship as it began to move. Its nose began to spread in to four parts, forming an X in-between them. An extremely loud grinding noise began to echo throughout Iacon. Windows began to shatter everywhere.
    “What is that?” Cliffjumper whispered as he and Sideswipe stair up into the empty crevasse in the ship. A bellowing rolling noise began to permeate from the dark grey ship. An enormous cannon appeared.
    “Dear, Pri….” Sideswipe muttered as he and the entire city of Iacon was instantly vaporized. The blast destroyed a fourth of the surface of Cybertron. The massive blast was broadcast on Universal TV. All the planet stopped for a moment. Then panic struck.

*****​

“Snowcat, what is that grey ship doing so close to the city?” Demolisher asked his old friend Snowcat as the two stood in the tallest building in Kaon.
    “Is it going to fire…..”That was all Snowcat could say before Kaon met the same fate as Iacon. Both polar capitals annihilated. Completely gone. Nothing left, except two lucky soldiers.

*****​

A laser shot out of a damaged titanium box. Thoom! Rodimus pushed what used to be a door open. He and Downshift walked out doors. The sky was red. The city had been annihilated. Nothing. Fires burned all around. Oil and energon everywhere. It Bean to rain ash and metal. Rodimus jaw dropped. The ominous destroyer that had once loomed over Iacon lay in ruins on the ground burning. Crackles of fire and the sound of metal raining against metal were the only sounds. The two stood in awe for hours.
    “How?........” asked Downshift.
    “I…I don’t know….” replied Rodimus.
    A ship raced over head the two. It landed next to the Destroyer. Two robots got out. Rodimus recognized both of them. Soundwave and Unicron. But Unicron was not in his normal planet form, he had chosen a smaller tank form to use.
    “Good, that takes care of Cybertron. Soundwave, your plan worked perfectly. Now, for new Iacon,” Unicron stated. Rodimus and Downshift sped out of an underground tunnel as the two stepped foot on the surface of Cybertron.
    “Hey, who are those two aces on the dance floor?”
    “Unicron, your mine; Rodimus, transform!”
    “Downshift, transform! Cyber key power!” As the key went into Downshift’s back, a translucent orange cannon popped out of his chest. “Fire!” The shot nailed Soundwave in the abdomen, knocking him down. Unicron turned his head, and Rodimus shot him in the knee.
    “Now it you turn to disappear!” Rodimus yelled at Unicron.
    “Oh, contraire. I am here to kill you. Now die!!!!” A galling cannon with three barrels came out of Unicron’s chest and was ready to fire when he heard an explosion near his ship.
    “Oh, was that yours?” Wingsaber smartly asked.
    “Unicron, you have gone beyond “too far” this time,” stated Nova Prime as he and the rest of his team drove and flew up on a large sheet of metal sticking out of the ground.
    Nova Prime, Wingsaber, Air Razor, Starscream, Wedge, And Hightower had all just came through a warp gate just moments ago.
    “Rodimus, are you ready to kick some ass?” asked Nova as he jumped down from the ledge.
    “You bet, Nova Prime”
    “Well, what are we all waiting for? FIRE!!!”

18. cybertron2006

Woah *beep*!

19. Alpha Prime

Thanks? I think.

20. Alpha Prime

I was tired of writing, so i made a little video to "promote" my fan fic. You can view it by clicking here. Thanks for reading & now watching!!