Transformers Wrestling: WWE 2K18 PS4 Available on Community Creations

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by GALVATOM, Dec 16, 2017.

1. GALVATOM

GALVATOM Better off Pred

I've been making a few Transformers on the new WWE game.

wwetf2.jpg

They can't transform or anything but it's a bit of fun having the complex fighting mechanics of this game as a battleground for some of these characters. So far I've created...

Optimus Prime
    Megatron
    Starscream
    Thunder Cracker
    Skywarp
    Hotrod
    Soundwave
    Ironhide
    Ratchet
    Bumblebee

wwetf.jpg
    wwetf1.jpg

If you'd like to play you will need a Playstation 4.
    Internet connection.
    And a copy of WWE 2K18.

Then you hop on to Community Creations and search any of these tags...

Transformers
    Autobot
    Decepticon

There is also custom space themed arena and show for these guys to do battle in so make sure you download those too as it will look much better when they duke it out. Once you've found my CAWs (create a wrestlers) just look under Content by Creator to find the rest.

It's a bit of a niche within a niche but if there's any wrestling, gamer and transformer fans out there this might be a blast for you, especially if you can play with friends at home or online.

This guy Erik Storm has uploaded some game play onto YouTube for those who want a closer look. Some of his creations are his own as well as a few tweaked versions of my own.

• Like Like x 2
  2. prfctcellrulz

prfctcellrulz Pokémon Trainer/WWE Champion

News Credits:
    Arise, Hoganus Prime.

3. iuJacob

iuJacob low battery

News Credits:
    Mate that Hotrod is terrifying

• Like Like x 2
  4. GALVATOM

GALVATOM Better off Pred

Erik Storm downloads them and posts his game play up on YouTube.

Here you'll see my new Ultra Magnus creation and I tweaked Hot Rod when I made Rodimus, hopefully he doesn't creep you out so much anymore @iuJacob hehe.

I've created and uploaded a few new characters on Community Creations.
    Galvatron, Cyclonus, Rodimus Prime, Grimlock, Bombshell, Shockwave, Blitzwing, Jazz, Cliffjumper and Ultra Magnus are new.

It won't be possible to get them all at once unfortunately because I can only upload 5 at a time but I'll toggle between which ones are up on Community Creations every so often. I've also made them Re-Uploadable so other PSN users can simply download them, tweak them if need be and upload them again themselves.

5. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Please make a New Breed crossover.

• Like Like x 1
  6. GALVATOM

GALVATOM Better off Pred

Holy cow, that's awesome I'll have to look up Lazertron It'd be cool if his gimmick is really TF inspired. Haha some of their references are interesting... Magnus a Con? lol.
    I guess my Cheetor and Tigatron kind of look like these guys, I used Bret Harts sunglasses for Cheetor. Regardless thanks for sharing this is hilarious!

So far typing the search tag: Transformers, into community creations will bring up nearly 30 unique Transformer CAWs now. Other people have started having a go too.

7. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Laser-tron was a masked gimmick character played by Hector Guerrero, Gory's son and Chavo's brother (yes, those Guerreros) in the NWA. He would later go on to play the infamous Gobbledygooker in the WWF... so you've got some room to play with.

Héctor Guerrero - Wikipedia

Here's some clips.

On an unrelated note my favorite thing about the New Breed's "we're from the future" gimmick was that they constantly referred to Dusty Rhodes as "Mr. President".

8. GALVATOM

GALVATOM Better off Pred

Laser-tron should be very easy to make, damn the New Breed are funny and reference Transformers a lot. Watched their "2002 style" promo just then, those two might be a little tougher to make, what with their "ahead of the times" hair style, but I'll let you know once I've finished making them. Haha "Mr President" classic "Laser-tron YOU GO-BOT" best insult ever.